• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

retirement sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

Forced retirement due to medical reasons is making me get rid of most of my boating stuff. I will list the stuff in groups to prevent confusion. I will provide pics as needed. Please be patient with me as this is very tough to do. I need the money from all this for medical bills so please don't insult me will "low ball" offers at this time. I think I am offering a fair deal for the dollar. I would prefer all postings to this ad.Prices do not include shipping No motors are included.

1.Shaman-rigged with quarter scale steering,mini throttle and micro mixture servo. includes twin tanks and mixture control.$400.00 SOLD to Brad Spencer

2.JAE 12 kit $40.00 SOLD to Mark Simmons

3.HTB340-with radio box $75.00 SOLD TO MIC

4.HTB360-servos,tanks and mixture (2010 IMPBA National Champ E and F tunnel) $200.00 SOLD TO Jim Allen

5.Nova tunnel-servos,tanks and mixture $125.00 SOLD to Rick

6.Prather Spitfire I-K&B 21 lower unit $50.00 SOLD to Ryon Shaw

7.International Hobbies Molinari tunnel (new) $150.00 SOLD to Mark Poole

8.International Hobbies Velden tunnel $100.00 SOLD to Mark Poole

9.Top Speed 3-$75.00 SOLD to Rick Glover

10.Leecraft XT460 hull, White,no radio box,$ 75.00DSC00433.JPGDSC00434.JPGSOLD to Ron Shaw

11.Leecraft XT460 hull w/radio box,Red, rough but still race worthy $75.00 SOLD to John HaynesDSC00452.JPGDSC00453.JPGDSC00454.JPG

12.Leecraft XT460 Yellow w/radio box,servos and motor mount, this is the old DNE Reasearch boat,lower unit not included $175.00DSC00455.JPGDSC00456.JPGDSC00458.JPG

13. Leecraft 21 SAW boat. w/radio box. Tommy Lee's record setting hull $275.00DSC00459.JPGDSC00460.JPGDSC00461.JPG SOLD to Mark Poole

14.Leecraft XT460 hull red/white rough no radio box $60.00

15. Youngblood 21 mono w/Orion 21 crf RTR less tx/rx $300.00

I will also install your equipment and set up the boat for free! on any hull you buy from me

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob,

Im very interested and would like to be first in line for the HTB460 and the Shaman. Do these boats have motors? Can you email me a pic to [email protected] whenever you are ready? Thank you.

Ok. Sounds great Bob. Whenever you get a moment, can you email pictures? I asked too soon as I saw the motors in your second thread. Thank you.

Hi Bob,

I am keen on the htb 360, can you get me a shipping price to Australia please,

Thanks,

Dion.

I will take both the Molinari and Velden boats. I will call you tomorrow afternoon, weather is supposed to be bad, as I have something to do in the morning.

I will take the JAE 12 kit and the Spitfire. Just let me know how to pay and I will get it to you. Shipping will be to 32083.

Bob,

If no one wants the HTB-360, I'll take it.

Jim Allen

Bob,

What's the story on the HTB-360. If it's still for sale, I'll meet you in Charleston to take it of your hands.

Jim

Guys,

I spoke with Bob. This is really tough on him as it would for any of us that are truly passionate about this hobby. Look at his post above. Just be patient and he will get back to you on his time I'm sure.

Bob,

I will take the #3 HTB 340 for $75. PM me an address and I'll send the funds. Will get someone to pick it up at Charleston or someone comming down here for the tunnel race.

Mic

Hi Bob,

I am keen on the htb 360, can you get me a shipping price to Australia please,

Thanks,

Dion.
you are 3rd in line for the boat. I will keep you informed. Mike Schindler (saymikey) has the sister to this boat for sale

Bob,

I will take the #3 HTB 340 for $75. PM me an address and I'll send the funds. Will get someone to pick it up at Charleston or someone comming down here for the tunnel race.

Mic
Mic

I have one guy ahead of you.If he doesn't take it I will hold it for you.

Bob,

Were you able to get pics of the HTB360? Still hope to be first in line. Hoping its the older style like the 340 and white????????? Thanks.

Back