RCRC Spring Shootout May 13-14th 2017 Evansville, IN New Site!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see no reason you couldnt Joe. Never know till you try Just like a Martinsville on water, only thing missing is all the extra room on the backstretch. Oh, and trees and builings to block the stinkin wind

Barely buddy, just barely. And that was only because of a broken pull string which wont happen this year

Can we race Nitro twins at this lake?
I would say yes, old lake front stretch was 75 foot and so is the new pond, and the back stretch is even more room than the front. So yes you can
default_smile.png

Guys, if you havent got your entries into Dan, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get them in. I need to order trophies no later than Tuesday and I dont wanna miss a class because it was short entries.

Thanks

Hey Dan!

Please put me in RTR; Sport-20 and Gas Cat all on 2.4. Decided to Aaron a break and leave the GSH at home.

Thanks,

Rich

Gas guys don't forget, this year there is traveling trophies for district high points. Classes are Gas Cat, Thunderboat, Gas Mono, Crackerbox, Gas Sport Hydro, and 1/6 scale gas. I dont know how to post a pic on here but they will be on display at the May race. Don't fall behind in points cause you leave one at home....wink wink..Rich lol

District High Points are a lot like going to college. The A-students get the awards; the B-students get the friends; the C-students get the jobs. Not sure where that leaves me (?). Hmmmm .... thought I was going somewhere with this. Anyway I'll let you hold your breath until the Fall race. BTW anybody heard any rumblings about Mt. Vernon this year?

District High Points are a lot like going to college. The A-students get the awards; the B-students get the friends; the C-students get the jobs. Not sure where that leaves me (?). Hmmmm .... thought I was going somewhere with this. Anyway I'll let you hold your breath until the Fall race. BTW anybody heard any rumblings about Mt. Vernon this year?
Same as the last 2 years. October.

Dan put me in F Mono F Hydro & Twin Hydro All DSM Thanks! Joe Warren. I will get the money sent in......

Back