RCRC Spring Shootout May 13-14th 2017 Evansville, IN New Site!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Note: If coming from the North on I-69 and heading to the lake, you will need Exit 15, not Exit 9 as I previously had in the directions. The directions above have been corrected.

Mike, yes you can leave your canopy up after open water friday. They are calling for a chance of rain friday but you should still be ok to get back there. We were told the park is gonna flag out a path for everyone to follow to get back there. I'll stay in touch with park director friday if it rains to make sure everything is ok. Keep in mind, open water is not scheduled to start until noon.

Looks like none of the guys I usual work with when pitting/lap counting will be there this weekend, if anyone needs a pit guy let me know I can pit/call for you in your classes if you can help me out in mine (b mod/stock tunnel and RTR).

I know I can always find people on race day but getting it sorted out ahead of time is much easier that running around at the last minute to get someone.

Now lets race...........
We can team up
Thanks. Sounds good Phil, that should work out well as we don't run any of the same classes.

See you at the pond.

I wish I could make it to this race looks to be a great new sight......My daughter is graduating from Purdue (Boiler Up) Friday night and Mother's Day is Sunday. So I will miss this one for sure! You guys have a great time and we will see you at the next one.

Doug

On Friday, the entrance to the soccer complex off of north green river road is closed.

To enter you will need to turn west on heckle road, which is the street south of the park. You will see baseball diamonds. Turn North into the Deconness sports park. If you look at the map I provided previously, you should be able to find the lake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tom. Didnt know the gates were closed today or I could have messaged him and asked for them to be open. Gates off of Greenriver Rd will be opened between 630 and 7am Saturday morning, please enter that way on Saturday.

This will be a good place to have a lot fun and some good racing
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone for coming to our new site!

It was a great weekend and proved the site is going to be very good! Great support by the Sports Park and we will dial it in more and more each race. Make plans to attend Sept 23,24.

D hydro Cup and Sport 40 Cup and maybe the Joe Rood Cup will be awarded.

Video of sport 40 where curtis is running his Mlboatworks sport 40 gt-v2 backflips it and lands it without missing a beat. After the start they make a lap then on the back stretch you will see the flip

Back