PT Stealth 45 Sport 40 Build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZOOM ZOOM..

Make me want to have a Sheath LOL.. (my boat is now 13 years old Phil!) Yes 13.. she looks as good a new! I guess untill the thing get cut in half.. she will keep strolling!

Attachments

• Stuff (4).JPG
    Stuff (4).JPG
    304.1 KB · Views: 0
The fun part of build cutting the slot with out making it sloppy fitting.I chuck a drill bit in collect on motor then cut three pieces of tubing stepped up to use a guide about 4 inches long I drill a hole about mid way of slot then angle the drill to make the slot then rat tail file for final fit.

the hull slot is marked on these boats, I would drill a 5/16 hole on each end and cut between holes, enlarge slot as needed. You should use the brass bushing in the front of 1/4 tube to center the cable in the collet for nice alignment.

ZOOM ZOOM..

Make me want to have a Sheath LOL.. (my boat is now 13 years old Phil!) Yes 13.. she looks as good a new! I guess untill the thing get cut in half.. she will keep strolling!
OK Z Dawg,,
I have you beat.
My strut template for my Corona Xtra is dated 6/13/2005 19 years.
And I bought it second hand from John Pinkerton.
**** good boat.

Attachments

• 20240220_192053.jpg
    20240220_192053.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
ZOOM ZOOM..

When mine set on shelf they last a long time too Mike....just saying

yea.. thats true.. she has not seen a race in 3 years now.. we run it each year but just not much racing right now.

Drive line installed next up is the radio box.

Big thank you to Grimracer and Bradley Maglinger for the advice on strut tube installation.

Attachments

• 20240330_153210.jpg
    20240330_153210.jpg
    969 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Servo mounts installed radio load blocks installed along with fuel tank.
Next up remote needle valve and Servo linkages. Getting close to being ready for paint.

Attachments

• 20240403_153140.jpg
    20240403_153140.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Back