• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Fuel tanks needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to make my own tanks from either a pint or quart empty can, what ever would fit in. I would then cut it with a dremel cut off blade to fit the length I needed. While it is apart I would add the pickup and fill brass tubes. Soldered it altogether and was almost cost free. Worked very good with the old Crapshooters I ran.

You got to know how to silver soldier stainless
I have had a few seams come apart but it was do to to small a tip in my iron I have that problem beat and I use surgical stainless tubing and I don’t brag but I build the best tank on the planet I will put my tank up against anybody and my customer service is A1 ask anyone I put my heart and soul in these tanks and I have built some crazy shape tanks for people all around this planet so if you want best ask for it and I will build what ever your mind can come up with so everyone have a great racing season thanks for your support

Doug I have a Brand New Walt Barney Stainless Steel STEALTH 45 Tank if You Need One? $50 plus shipping.

You got to know how to silver soldier stainless
I have had a few seams come apart but it was do to to small a tip in my iron I have that problem beat and I use surgical stainless tubing and I don’t brag but I build the best tank on the planet I will put my tank up against anybody and my customer service is A1 ask anyone I put my heart and soul in these tanks and I have built some crazy shape tanks for people all around this planet so if you want best ask for it and I will build what ever your mind can come up with so everyone have a great racing season thanks for your support

John. your tanks look great.

When i was building tanks there were a few things that I tested and worked great.

I tested stainless lines and was not happy with how they worked.. part of this was how the tubing held.

I would anneal hard brass tubing,. polish and bend. Tubing in the tanks were very good.. (my sport 40 tank is now 13 years old)

I would buy a roll of tin from K+S (one a year or so)

Moby Dick (Dick Jones, RIP) helped me qualify the baffle in the tanks we built. (worked good)..

Tanks were all drawn in Autocad.. (even every custom tank)

Tin and Hard Brass.. 34 bucks a tank.. I sold MANY MANY tanks in the 4/5 or so years I did that. It got to the point I had hired one of our mechanical guys at the baby factory to build one day a week.. while I built the other days. One tank would take about 35-40 min start to finish. It was 6 days a week.. LOL.. When I sold Power Surge I kept the tank part of the business just in case I wanted to do it again.. BUT... there are many fine tanks to choose from now.

Grim

Back