Phil Thomas stealth 45 radio box

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was not sure what opinion you need. Square box, tape on lid, dont leak.
The rear box has room for three servos, but you can use a waterproof servo in the rear of the boat. Use a servo extension thru the box wall seal the wire with some 5min epoxy. Front fuel tank make fuel line plumbing simpler fuel tank weighs more than radio box .
As posted above the front box maintains the weight in the front with the fuel on the left side at the balance point. We like to have the weight a bit more on the left anyways. This boat like a bit more weight in the front sponson tips like about 4 oz each side either way you go with radio box setup...

i was not sure what opinion you need. Square box, tape on lid, dont leak.
The rear box has room for three servos, but you can use a waterproof servo in the rear of the boat. Use a servo extension thru the box wall seal the wire with some 5min epoxy. Front fuel tank make fuel line plumbing simpler fuel tank weighs more than radio box .
As posted above the front box maintains the weight in the front with the fuel on the left side at the balance point. We like to have the weight a bit more on the left anyways. This boat like a bit more weight in the front sponson tips like about 4 oz each side either way you go with radio box setup...
Sorry everyone I should of been more specific.
I asking where everyones best place to install their rear radio box in the stealth 45.

Back