Prop to start with

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom galdys

Can someone tell me what prop I should start with on an Aeromarine Miller American,It is Still a bit heavy after removing about 2 lbs. Running an OPS 67 and boat was set up all wrong. Bought it from a friend that is longer with us. Thanks Tom

Can someone tell me what prop I should start with on an Aeromarine Miller American,It is Still a bit heavy after removing about 2 lbs. Running an OPS 67 and boat was set up all wrong. Bought it from a friend that is longer with us. Thanks Tom
x455 or x457 in that order

I ran a 1457 on my Aeromarine Tosti, They like to kite.

Bird

x455 or x457 in that order
Tom, I agree with Mike and BIGBIRD X455 X457 or 1455-1457. I can't pull the 57MM props here at 4200 ft. Elevation but the 55MM props work fine. If I understand correctly the 1400 series has more lift. I prefer the three blade versions.

Glenn

Latest posts

Back