Project: HDR DRV2WIN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for tips on flex shaft cutting an how much to leave for prop an distance drive dog should be from strut.

attachicon.gif
IMG_20141118_140844_397.jpg
I use these to cut cable.

Years agos few layed them down wonder if this motor would like layed down.what do you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it got there. should be interesting, your boats are all looking good, you got some different ideas I like that.
Thxs Mike nice craftsmanship on your work sir let me know if you want to do that other project later next year

It would be a packaging nightmare. I'm sure it would run though. Nitro plane motors run in all configurations.

I saw a sport 40 back in the day and a scale that they ran the motor layed over on a 45 degree angle to the turnfin side. The owner said it helped plant the turnfin. He was also running his rudder on the turnfin side (the wrong side). It would be cool to see a rigger with the motor layed down flat like that.

11/22/2014

Waiting on hardware.

Still shaping the sponsons should be mounting them through the week

11/23/2014

The eagle is near complete tank came in.Prop an pipe to figure out.Then break down the boat stiff up in some places then paint.

Back