Project: HDR DRV2WIN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you are riding a horse going down the rock trail!! I would love to have a pond out back like that. First thing I would do is bring home a excavator from work and make it bigger:)

HDR Pr0j3ct 65

Looks like it might get tested this weekend in Oak Ridge Tn.

Its the little details that take so long. lol

See you there gang.Jose ill try to keep up.

Ken

Update .12 Lighting this weekend testing.

Trying Different Motor control water flow with a valve.

Stiffing turn fin

Removed rear sponsons make a few passes without

Add ski make few passes

Last edited by a moderator:
HDR Pr0j3ct 65

Looks like it might get tested this weekend in Oak Ridge Tn.

Its the little details that take so long. lol

See you there gang.Jose ill try to keep up.

Ken

attachicon.gif
20150520_160701_HDR.jpg
attachicon.gif
20150520_160441-1.jpg
DKen you already out ran the gas boats with your .12 cc rigger last weekend. Ken has demonstrated to me that a .12cc is bad ass boat and that if you need an entry level fast boat the way to go is small boat with a small nitro engine that is less than 50.00 - 75.00 price tag. This is the real entry level that can be supported by the LHS.

Coolbeans Jose

This next motor im trying should be the cats meow!!

Marty

Havent had rough water yet not a big change maybe ill get new boom tubes an go out even wider.

Its on the water nice an clean moving fin back help the turning.

Sounds like from the compliments from Jose you got it going good Ken!!!
Thxs KevinIt was a good run last weekend hoping to keep moving forward this weekend testing the .12 lighting after this coming test the .12 lighting be race ready. Then start testing my .65 rigger an getting other HDR DRV2WIN Pr0j3ct's ready

Ken

Looking forward to this Sunday watching Jose run is new Twin RoadRunner.Ill get the bug to start on this again Pr0j3ct Twin DRV2WIN.Ill post some pics of Jose' New Twin.

Heres my Pr0j3ct

This will be a test center ski ill try on the .12 lighting to see if it can throw a bigger prop hope it works.

Today started of not so good .busted the flex collar on the LOSI with GOLD K&B carb was going to try the LOSI today so I pulled it.an drop a novarossi .12 with a Raptor pipe .I think I must of over tighted collar was really looking forward to running a bigger prop.

The centerski worked great boat laid flat on the water was a little rougher wider sponsons helped it out.turn great

Control valve on water works great.

hunting more collars this week for sure.

Ken

Ken,

What size do you need?

1/4 x 28 to what shaft size?

I have quite a few in stock here in my shop.

I would not worry so much about more propeller as I would getting the pipe

and motor combination better. I ran a set up this past weekend that was

AMAZING and it was not with a lot of propeller on the boat.

Let Me Know Ken?

Mark Sholund

Mark im running a .150 shaft in the lighting the flex collar needs to able to go in the flywheel the crank shaft on the losi is bigger than the novarossi.like to buy 3 each.

Also run a center ski on the lighting it likes much better.turning smooth on the water.I hope to test the needle setup today at my fishng hole today family day at the farmhouse grill up some fish tacos an beer an fishing an boating great day today.

Back