Predator Canard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brad,

Watching them vids I almost wet my pants with excitement of how well she is running!!! Of all the Canards I have had the Gary Murcott style is the first one I have ever blown over backwards down the straightaway!! I think it may be they are just that much faster??? What you are doing is right and I know your Dad is just pushing out the suspenders saying "I told him to do that!!" Keep up the good work and hope to hook up in Atlanta for SpringNats next year!

Later!!

Pat

Brad,

Watching them vids I almost wet my pants with excitement of how well she is running!!! Of all the Canards I have had the Gary Murcott style is the first one I have ever blown over backwards down the straightaway!! I think it may be they are just that much faster??? What you are doing is right and I know your Dad is just pushing out the suspenders saying "I told him to do that!!" Keep up the good work and hope to hook up in Atlanta for SpringNats next year!

Later!!

Pat
Same here the only one I have ever flipped but we are making headway

Thats a cool boat man. I really dig that hull.
Thank you, it's a fun boat, talk to Brian and Gary and they will get you setup with one. It's nice to be able to turn right and left
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back