Predator Canard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
503si.jpg

6g9405.jpg

Need a few more decals and shoot some clear...Brad if you don't get yours done you can race this one in Mt Vernon......

image.jpg

image.jpg

Videos this week, redline 29.5 for the power plant. Had to stick my pink roots, now time to put some decals on it. Any suggestions??

How about a picture of the "Road Runner" saying Beep Beep Boat is looking very nice. Just stay off the Bouys

I picked one up about a month ago. I need to make hardware for it, then I'm going to put a Quickdraw 30.5cc engine in it. I hope it works.

I picked one up about a month ago. I need to make hardware for it, then I'm going to put a Quickdraw 30.5cc engine in it. I hope it works.
Heck yA! I'm still in the testing stage, so far I like it but the 10 foot hanging flip... If you were there, you would of loved it, but my heart stopped. The hull was still intact, if you ever see stu Barr just ask him about it ha. Anywho look to get some good test time in the next two weeks before the evansville race.

Going pretty well, I have been busy with work and moving. Lost shaft back at madison race, still doing some tweaking
default_smile.png

Back