Pics from 2016 Winter Nitro Champs in FL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ian

Could not make the race , Your pics makes it nice to see the boats !!!

Very nice pics !!

Ty

Last edited by a moderator:
GREAT pictures Ian! Thank you for sharing them with all of us. Always nice to see someone having some fun playing with boats while we are still shoveling snow here in the northeast US.

Dick Tyndall

Thanks for the compliments guys!
default_cool.png

Thanks for the raffle prizes Joe, I got some of them!
default_biggrin.png

Ian

Hey Tom, I'm right there with you on the weight thing, I could have done without seeing myself, lol.

Great to see your talents on and off the water are appreciated all over the world Ian
default_biggrin.png

I am even happier you could finish some races in the USA without getting excited and leaning on it then dying on lap 4 or simply running out of fuel
default_laugh.png

Ian,

Great pictures, would like to see more shots of the poeple that were there since I was not there.

Also does anyone know what the plastic bottle on what looked like a twin 21 was about?

Steve
Steve,
That was my twin Novarossi 61 and I was attempting to make a air box to keep water out of the carbs as I didn't get time to make a cowl for it before the race.

Ian,

Thank you for all the pictures you took while you were here they are awsome. I found a good bit of photos of my Novarossi twin 61 and it looks great. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope to be able to race you in the future thanks again.

Dale

Ian,

Thank you for all the pictures you took while you were here they are awsome. I found a good bit of photos of my Novarossi twin 61 and it looks great. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope to be able to race you in the future thanks again.

Dale
Thanks Dale!!
What a great bunch of boats to look at. You can learn a lot with such close up shots.

Was a great pleasure getting to know you and having you attend the race. I hope that we get a chance to race again sometime (maybe next year).

Thanks for also sharing your vast knowledge with everyone, including me. You were very sharing with it.....

I am sure that some of the things you shared, will help people over here improve their performance.

All of us look forward to your return.....

Marty, thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you and others enjoyed the pictures! I enjoyed meeting, talking to and racing so many different racers from around the world!

Hopefully I get the chance to come back and race again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that it is really a huge expense. I also hope that you will be able to return. I think I saw a hat with your name on it....
default_dry.png

Back