peter brock killed in car crash

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ian and Ken

Serious how many more, Steve then Peter its such a sad day or should i say week for Australia seeing such great blocks taken like they were at least they both were aken doing what they love best

Thanks

Brad

PS: 2 awesome role models taken from us and 2 very special men to so many Australians we will never forget

that is so true brad its a huge loss for australia im still in shock

and its not fair for there familys our prayers go out to them

regards

ian

I saw that on another website early this morning. From what I gathered, he was going to retire from racing on October 19th.

I saw that on another website early this morning. From what I gathered, he was going to retire from racing on October 19th.

Ron, Peter had officially retired a few years ago, but was still doing the odd event, mainly the targas for enjoyment.

My Wife knew him well, a very nice person, She used to play with his kids when she was growing up.

He was a master at his profession, Peter Perfect as he was well known. Im sure that he knew the risk, as did Steve Irwin.

Ken, did you hear anything about a motorcycle racer dying also, Wayne Gardiner? I found out about this also this afternoon.

Very sad to have had taken away two personalities who we all will not forget.

Peter died here in Perth Western Australia. He will always be the King of the Mountain.......

May they both Rest in Peace..............

Back