o/t finally i placed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rigger chaser

i finally did it!i actually finished a heat to end the season.last club race and finally after all season of fighting to get it running right and trying to get somebody else to show up with a 40 hydro,i finished first.. :lol: i was on top of the world yesterday..i know to some its like shut up already but im actually estatic...and guess what i didnt even need 2x4s on my legs or a change of clothes :p

i finally did it!i actually finished a heat to end the season.last club race and finally after all season of fighting to get it running right and trying to get somebody else to show up with a 40 hydro,i finished first.. :lol: i was on top of the world yesterday..i know to some its like shut up already but im actually estatic...and guess what i didnt even need 2x4s on my legs or a change of clothes :p
Yup, you were quite the happy racer yesterday. Actually your season long wait was more a combination of mother nature dishing out some seriously crappy weather (3 rain outs & 3 rather windy days) and the few times you could run there was poor turn out. It'll be better next year, rumor has it the is at least one new 40 hydro being built for someone in that club ............

Yup, you were quite the happy racer yesterday. Actually your season long wait was more a combination of mother nature dishing out some seriously crappy weather (3 rain outs & 3 rather windy days) and the few times you could run there was poor turn out. It'll be better next year, rumor has it the is at least one new 40 hydro being built for someone in that club ............
Hey, don't forget about the 40 rigger we brought back from the Atlanta race. " Little John " would like to do some racing next year and he keeps looking at the rigger. I might need some help getting it in running condition again, but heck, I have two of the best hydro guys 3 miles from the house, right? Virginia Craftsman has classes in " Turn Fins 101 " at a very reasonable fee at this time, also...............

Dick Tyndall

P.S. I would like to see a class for his duck!

Congratulations rigger chaser.... I think now your hooked on rc boating!

Latest posts

Back