NORTHERN NATS - Aug 25 & 26

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A HUGH thanks to the Hallam's, Steve Enneper,and to all who work this event. 4 rounds ,200 boats,brutal weather on Saturday and we still finished at 4pm on Sunday,awesome job! If you have not been to this event ,you need to make plans to attend. Keep in mind next year a passport is needed, get it now so you don't miss the race. Thanks again fun time and great racing.

Ron Jr

Sounds like you guys have a good time.. I think i am going to try and go next year..
Any results?

chris
Would be great to have you and your Dad, you won't be disappointed, I guarantee it!

The border isn't that big of a deal at all, trust me, if you don't have drugs or guns (without the right paperwork) you have nothing to worry about. Let's wait and see about the passport deal, my guess is the current rule gets extended...

Come enjoy some good 'ol Canuck hospitality with some of the best racing around! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you guys have a good time.. I think i am going to try and go next year..
Any results?

chris
Would be great to have you and your Dad, you won't be disappointed, I guarantee it!

The border isn't that big of a deal at all, trust me, if you don't have drugs or guns (without the right paperwork) you have nothing to worry about. Let's wait and see about the passport deal, my guess is the current rule gets extended...

Come enjoy some good 'ol Canuck hospitality and some of the best racing around! :p
Terry,

I some how doubt i could get dad to go.. can barely get him out of the state these day's let alone canada.. maybe me and the wife will come up..

You have to promise me to let me see your shop thought :lol:

chris

You come here with your wife or whoever you can come with and I guarantee you'll get the "cook's tour" of my place and the whole Toronto area if you like!

Hell, make it a week and go see Niagra Falls, the CN Tower, catch a Broadway show, lot's to do here only an hour east of London. :D

I just wanted to extend another 'Thank You' to the crew who put on this event. I really felt bad for the retrievers on Sat; getting soaked to the bone after just about every heat in the a.m. This was one of the friendliest groups I have ever raced with and were very helpful. The extension of allowing some FE to run was also very much appreciated. I'll get my 1/8th scale running better for next time!

Thanks for all the positive feedback!! It's a lot of work, but we love hosting this event. I'll get results posted ASAP. If anyone has any pictures they could post on here, it would be great to see them.

Robin

Like to thank the Hallam's family for a great time.The weather on sat wasn't great.Rain Rain Rain.The racing was hot on both days.See you next year; Good lord willing.

Dave Roach

Mike, Robin and gang,

Definitely one of the best races of the year. I loved the way the radio impound was ran. Every time your heat was up, your radio was waiting for you on the table. Awesome.

130+ heats, all while working around crappy weather on Saturday (half hour break waiting for Mother Nature to get it out of her system), and STILL done by 4PM. Dave and I were packed and headed south before 6 o'clock.

Hats off to Roger H, Steve E and the other guy in the retrieve boat (sorry, I can'r remember who it was) for surrendering all their dry clothes to the weather to keep the heats rolling in the rain.

Sunday was much better. In fact, towards the end of the day, the sun was getting a bit determined to cook us all.

We'll definitely be back next year.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Hallam's,

Great job once again,I will be back next year.

Glad I could help with the propellers.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Okay, I finally got these race pictures uploaded! :D You can view them in my gallery. Album is 'Northern Nats'.

Great job TVMBC

nice race and nice people....lots of great prizes!!

Thanks to the Hallam's and all who made it possible

Dan

Mark and I had a great time at the Northern Nats. Thanks to the Hallams and the Thames club for putting on a great race. The trophies were vary unique and rank up with the "MAN" trophy that was given out in the past by the SGRA club. There was no problem with customs. I would put this race on your calender next year as a must event to attend. The competition was outstanding. Gary "DOC"

I know Mike may drive down to Ohio and choke the crap out of me for saying this but I'd love to see the Internats in London.

Back