NORTHERN NATS - Aug 25 & 26

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hallam

For those of you that have registered, you should have received a confirmation of your registration from either Robin or myself.

If you haven't, please send me your registration again.

It's now less than 3 weeks away. Please submit your registration as soon as you can if you plan to attend.

Thanks.

Mike Hallam

For those of you that have registered, you should have received a confirmation of your registration from either Robin or myself.If you haven't, please send me your registration again.

It's now less than 3 weeks away. Please submit your registration as soon as you can if you plan to attend.

Thanks.

Mike Hallam
Mike,

I e-mailed in over a month ago, just confirm you got it. Hope I can get my old spot !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you that have registered, you should have received a confirmation of your registration from either Robin or myself.If you haven't, please send me your registration again.

Thanks.

Mike Hallam
Mike, Mark and I will be there. Several new boats will be making their debut there. Doc

Just a reminder that we're only a bit over a week away from registration deadline. Please register as soon as possible so we have time to address frequency conflicts.

Gary.

Received frequencies ok. I'm sure the good old postal system will get the money here soon.

Mike

Boaters,

I will be at the Northern Nationals this weekend for a little racing.

I will answer your emails when I get home on Monday. First heat

race of the year for me,I guess I have been pretty busy this summer.

Thanks For The Business,

Mark Sholund

The pits were filling fast today with tents, trailers and motor homes:

Keeley-Zaker-Bullard-Turner-Ball and lots more looks like it should be fun but there has been some really bad T-storms in the Detroit area.. Tony J

The pits were filling fast today with tents, trailers and motor homes:Keeley-Zaker-Bullard-Turner-Ball and lots more looks like it should be fun but there has been some really bad T-storms in the Detroit area.. Tony J
Keep the line open and let us know more about this fantastic race........Mike< at home watching nascar

Just want to say a huge thanks to the Thames Valley MBC and the entire Hallam "clan" for another fantastic Northern Nats. The racing was fast and clean, the raffle prizes were great and the glass trophies sure are keepers. Some rain on Saturday slowed the action but 4 rounds were finished by 4pm on Sunday with almost 200 boats present.

Thanks too for everyone who came from far and wide to help make this the premier event that it is, Doc Turner, Mark bullard, Graham Lathan, Steve Ball, the Zaker's and many more, thanks guys.

If you haven't been to this even mark it on your calendar for next year, weekend before Labour Day, come have some fun in Canada at one of the nicest sites around! :)

ps: Looks like we'll be on TV as "R/C TV" were there filming on Saturday. :D

I gotta agree the weather was as bad on Saturday as I have seen yet they still managed to push almost 70 heats through, without any complaining. Great job to all

Sounds like you guys have a good time.. I think i am going to try and go next year..

Any results?

chris

I couldn't agree with Terry more the Northern Nats is quickly turning into one of the biggest events in IMPBA.

So many fast boats you had to bring it for all four rounds .

Congrats to all the winners and a special thanks to Mike , his family and all the TVMBC people that worked so hard so we could have fun.

Great race if you missed it , you missed out.

Tim K

All I can say is what a great race, I had a lot of fun racing even with my 2 dq's, 3 blow overs and 1 wreck :p .

I'll be back in 2 week for more......Teddy

A BIG THANKS TO THE HALLAMS AND ALL WHO HELPED FOR ANOTHER GREAT RACE..

HAD A GREAT TIME AND CANT WAIT TO BACK..

LOVE THIS POND AND PEOPLE..

:D

Back