Nomadio REACT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thinking of buying one of these systems now that everyone seems to like them. I was always unsure and I seem to like my 3pk. Do you have to bind the receiver everytime you turn on the system? Do they have built in fail safe? What about compatibility with digital servos?

binding is only required one time when first turned on.

failsafe is programable

you can chose either digital or analog servos from the transmitter or your PC.

the system can be updated adjusted using your PC.

it is a very capable system and once you get aquainted with it, you will love it.

carl

binding is only required one time when first turned on.
failsafe is programable

you can chose either digital or analog servos from the transmitter or your PC.

the system can be updated adjusted using your PC.

it is a very capable system and once you get aquainted with it, you will love it.

carl
Great! I've got one on order. I just picked up serveral of each sensor. Not sure if the tach will work so well for boats. There's not much in the drive train to mount it to. I'm thinking I'll try the flex collet with the sensor underneath. One thing I've been doing with the MPI temp sensors is cutting the wire and installing a deans mini connector so I can keep the unit inside the radio box. I was wondering if that would affect the accuracy. I figure it must work on some type of resitance sensor. It seems to work with the MPI temp sensors but I have no clue with the Nomadio systems.

May I ask where you found the sensors?

Cutting the temp sensor should not be a problem. The resistance exist in the thermocouple bounding of the two materials.

Thanks

Back