Nitro Winter Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys but do to family I have to drop out of the race. You guys have fun for me.

Julian
Sorry to hear you will miss the race Julian!

I thought you might like to know that Jason Brown graduated from basic at Ft. Benning this weekend. He is Platoon guide.

He has been doing very well and is lining up for Special forces training. Next assignment is Ft. Carson, Colorado.

DJh.jpg

DJa.jpg

Ja.jpg

JDa.jpg

Sorry guys but do to family I have to drop out of the race. You guys have fun for me.

Julian
I thought you might like to know that Jason Brown graduated from basic at Ft. Benning this weekend. He is Platoon guide.

He has been doing very well and is lining up for Special forces training. Next assignment is Ft. Carson, Colorado.
Outstanding Andy,, Proud Papa?? I'm sure.

Best to Jason for us,, and be careful.

Great stuff AB , Wish Jason well and be safe, know you and Donna are proud
default_cool.png

Thanks guys!

I will pass on your comments to Jason.

Winter Nitro Championships 207 boats and counting.

Orlando Winter Nats 197 boats and counting.

Thanks to Jason and to what he and other young men and women are doing for our great nation. Glad I got to meet Jason at last years Fall nats. My wife and I are looking at the Tampa race for next year, Sunny FL. Tim

Thanks to Jason and to what he and other young men and women are doing for our great nation. Glad I got to meet Jason at last years Fall nats. My wife and I are looking at the Tampa race for next year, Sunny FL. Tim
Thanks Tim!

It's great to hear that you are coming South again for another Great Nitro race. We love to see the Alaska connection!

Winter Nitro Championships 2016! Be there or Be square!

Julian

Andy,

Fort Carson is only an hour from my house. If you ever need a place to stay while visiting your boy we have extra rooms. Come and go as you please. May even have an extra car depending on time of visit.

Always open for the military and their family.

Julian

Andy,

Fort Carson is only an hour from my house. If you ever need a place to stay while visiting your boy we have extra rooms. Come and go as you please. May even have an extra car depending on time of visit.

Always open for the military and their family.
Wow! Thank you for the offer Robert! I told Jason and Donna that we will have to visit when there is a boat race scheduled. So we will be watching for your events list.

Thanks again,

Andy

This is "way cool"...

Shows that our hobby is not really that important in comparison to events like this
default_smile.png

I know that you and Donna are REALLY proud of Jason. We are too !!!

Thanks guys!

I will pass on your comments to Jason.

Winter Nitro Championships 207 boats and counting.

Orlando Winter Nats 197 boats and counting.
Great pics of Jason !! You must be very proud !!

This is "way cool"...

Shows that our hobby is not really that important in comparison to events like this
default_smile.png

I know that you and Donna are REALLY proud of Jason. We are too !!!
Thanks Tom and Marty! Yes we are proud of Jason.

P.S. 213 NITRO boats and counting for the 2016 Winter Nitro Championships! Going to be a great race!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on boys get that dusty and rusty 20 sport hydro out of the closet and keep this class from dying

Marty,

Can you send me a paypal request for the classes you have me down to sponsor? I clarified with John Otto a few weeks ago. Thanks.

Back