Nitro Winter Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year many Nitro racers got together and assembled this Nitro Winter Championships, in part because the Orlando Winter Nats was unable to accommodate all of the gas racers and nitro racers into one event.

Both events for 2016 are still months away, yet the total number of entries for the two events totals 377 boats and 120 racers.

There is still plenty of room for more entries at each race and surely the numbers will climb.

This is proof that the Florida nitro racers were successfully thinking forward to the future of R/C boating by adding this great new event.

Still missing some!...looking for...Simmons, Ortiz, Lutz, Canto, Whiddon, Wiebelhaus, Lauderdale, Gallagher, Mr. Crapshooter Barr, and some of them west coast boys too. Lets pack this house out!

Still missing some!...looking for...Simmons, Ortiz, Lutz, Canto, Whiddon, Wiebelhaus, Lauderdale, Gallagher, Mr. Crapshooter Barr, and some of them west coast boys too. Lets pack this house out!
Don't worry...wait till after Nov. They will be Freezing up north and then they will be excited about Fl. and Racing some boats:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the VAC 1.05 fits in the clown car...................If it works out I will be there............

DSCN2864.JPG

YA what the heck bin under the bed for 2 years.

The dust bunny's need to find a new place to hang out...............

Will finally see if that 2167/3 works.......................

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys but do to family I have to drop out of the race. You guys have fun for me.

Julian

Back