Nitro Winter Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have had people already commiting to sponsor a class for this race. Those so far include:

If you want to sponsor one or more, let us know right away.

12. Hydro

A Hydro

A Mod Tunnel

A Mono

A Stock Tunnel

Sponsored B Hydro

B Mod OPC Tunnel

B Mono

C Hydro

C Mono

Nitro Offshore

Scale Unlimited

Sport 21

Sport 40

Sponsored Twin Nitro Rigger

Sponsored X Hydro Single Engine

X Mono
How much??? Would like C-Hydro.
Hey Stan, post #14...$100.00 per class.

See you in a few.
Thank you Elias...Im not a day person
default_smile.png
missed it. Hope all is good with you,see you soon.

I am adjusting the number of entries for each class as they fill up. We know that we can run 200 heats in the 3 days but don't know for sure what classes everyone will want to run. If you see that a class is full, let me know and I will see if I can adjust.

By the way, we got an entry from Australia (Ian Inverarity).

Any other Class Sponsors????

Hello to all

Its early Needing .12 outrigger class support for this event.Thank you Marty for including it hope to see few more enter to make a class happen.

Thxs

Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance the entry can be opened up to mail in option as well, some of us dont have paypal ??

Either that or put me in for 60 Scale / 40 Mono / B-Stock tunnel all DSM- Namba 1327 and I will mail you a check Marty.

Any chance the entry can be opened up to mail in option as well, some of us dont have paypal ??

Either that or put me in for 60 Scale / 40 Mono / B-Stock tunnel all DSM- Namba 1327 and I will mail you a check Marty.
Yes, Mail-in entries should be an option. That would be mail in a list of classes one wants to along with a check. Not enter on-line then send a check.

OH BOYYYYYY I get to deliver an AZZ whoopin in 2 classes.... Can't you find a sport-40 to make it 3
Bring an extra one- my old Aeromarine wont come close to getting the job done, although it would be fun to mess with ya with a boat I could care less if it got tore up
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png

Look forward to Scale with you though, will he or wont he mess up his pretty work on the Mark if needed ???

40 Mono , yeah my favorite class , dont cry too loud when an old subsurface Dunker brings it hard
default_ph34r.png

(Dont do it Dave
default_biggrin.png
)

Now Im looking forward to this race even more-
default_wink.png

Welcome back to Fla BTW ,

saves me shipping to fix the boat after I run your azz over
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Andy

Marty please PM me the Info to pay for the Class Sponsorship for the 2016 Florida Nitro Nationals . Thanks jw.

You can send the check to Tampa Model Boat Assn, Inc 5029 42nd St S, St Petersburg, Fl 33711

You can send the check to Tampa Model Boat Assn, Inc 5029 42nd St S, St Petersburg, Fl 33711
Thank You .....We PP for the race entry.. so i did not have that address.
Joe Warren,

I have entered the race this will be my last race everything will be for sale afterwords. It's time to burn some nitro big time Twin Hydro, X Mono, A Mono and Nitro Offshore :)

Julian

Joe Warren,

I have entered the race this will be my last race everything will be for sale afterwords. It's time to burn some nitro big time Twin Hydro, X Mono, A Mono and Nitro Offshore :)

Julian
You are so full of chit !!!! Bring it Beotch !
default_laugh.png

Joe Warren,I have entered the race this will be my last race everything will be for sale afterwords. It's time to burn some nitro big time Twin Hydro, X Mono, A Mono and Nitro Offshore :)

Julian
You are so full of chit !!!! Bring it Beotch !
default_laugh.png
It's been over 2 years since I have raced.its been a while since I have seen and raced with Joe Warren it will be fun to do it one last time. The boats will be all for sale after the race. Offshore boat racing will be my only priority.

YA what ever.................Did not take much to talk you into going to the race ..........Jumped right on the phone and registered now did you not..............

So what you going to do with that "GAS" mono I gave ya........LOL

Eric I found it a good home..................................HA HA HA

Back