New ride

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
put some rally tires on it and tear up the dirt roads!!!!...lol...crazy acceleration is wicked fast in thaat car 0-60 in less then 3sec and 0-100 in less then 6sec i belive it is.....not for sure but im sure its close to that from what i have experienced in that car.....!

I get more attention than I expected. Lots of requests to take a pic when I refuel it. The next GTR (R36) is rumored to have an electric hybrid drivertrain like the new NSX. Electric motors are cool, 100% torque at 0 rpm! Massive acceleration.

Yes Dick, I don't drive it fast all of the time. But out definitely gets me to speed as fast as I dare. And I can disappear into the distance whenever I want (and traffic allows).

Did you see new Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid 900HP in USA ? Will you love it forever !! reason save gas 70 - 80 MPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan to test the launch mode on Thursday. Flip a couple switches, foot on the brake, Go pedal to the floor, ECU holds motor at 4k (ready to boost), foot off brake pedal, hold on TIGHT!!!!! YEEEHAAAAA!!!!!!

Back