.67 Picco Value

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Sawyer

I have a .67 Picco that I purchased new from Tidewater years ago, its in a red box. I had them install a RPM connecting rod at their shop befor shipping. It has a 3/16 flex cable collet, a polished head and a slight turn down of the flywheel that was to prevent pinching the belt. I installed it in a 1/8 scale hydro and made a few laps then pulled, oil flush and stored it. It may have 1 hour on it of memory is correct. Is it worth anything? I assume the carb. probably needs a few new O-rings.

There were several EXR with the silver heads. If the case bottom that is next to the crank is square shaped, just like the intake side, then it is EXR. There is also a round bottom one that came out first. The case gives it away. A pic of that would let us know. 150-200
Mike

I don‘t think its an EXR. The distance between the mounting screws is too small for the EXR-engines. I think it‘s the four ports picco!
Hope this helps.
Joachim

Definitely not a EXR motor. EXR had one piece case. That is the P67. It is pre 95. EXR motors came to life in 95. It does reduce the value. I am thinking 125.
Mike

I don‘t think its an EXR. The distance between the mounting screws is too small for the EXR-engines. I think it‘s the four ports picco!
Hope this helps.
Joachim
Rodney pic is also not an EXR. I can see the front housing bolts in the pic. So not one piece case. He was just showing for reference.
Mike

Thanks to all that responded, its much appreciated.
While digging around I also found/ remembered my OS .21 outboard, early one with the water cooled head that has never been fired and is in the box+ a Dumas Hot Shot 21 that has the plastic hull and cowl cover that is about 95% completed. I was into nitro back in the late 80's early 90's then went on to building electric scale lobster boats.

Back