New Mountain Dew Boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon White

Supporting Member
This is my New MD Boat, My Frist paint job was ok, but nitro got to it an it was starting to get in bad shape, so went with a new cowling an fins. I didn't like the clips on the back so i wanted to go with magnets to hold the cowling on. It works great! just some round black magnets. I went with PPG paint dark Green an Light green just like the Can Colors. I got my logo from a local sign shop an they turn out great. Just put back together an Ready to race!! :D

MD_Boat_011.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my New MD Boat, My Frist paint job was ok, but nitro got to it an it was starting to get in bad shape, so went with a new cowling an fins. I didn't like the clips on the back so i wanted to go with magnets to hold the cowling on. It works great! just some round black magnets. I went with PPG paint dark Green an Light green just like the Can Colors. I got my logo from a local sign shop an they turn out great. Just put back together an Ready to race!! :D

hey bandit it looks really nice. you have clear on it this time right? and a good clear i hope so that nice looking boat dont get wrecked by the nitro.. i really like the decals..top notch

terry

hey bandit it looks really nice. you have clear on it this time right? and a good clear i hope so that nice looking boat dont get wrecked by the nitro.. i really like the decals..top notch

terry

Looking good Bandit, Keep the Dew out front and bask in the glory of victory lane man. I'll be rootin for ya.

Keith

Here's a Good Pic of the MD Boat on the Water. Looks Good. Had some Bad luck at Saturday Race. 1st race Flipped Over/2nd Lost steering/an final Died in the lake. They say Bad Luck if you paint a Boat Green but Next Race hope to get it all back in Order. :)

Looks good.. Needs a Grimracer decal on it however.. KIDDING.. keep up the good work.

Grim

I'd have to disagree...

"They say Bad Luck if you paint a Boat Green"

Miss Vegas...Green...hmmmmmmmm...

B)

Here's some more Pic Of My MD Boat Racing an I put a White outline on the Sponson's. B)

Boats043.jpg

Boats006.jpg

Boats015.jpg

Latest posts

Back