New Bonzi 60" Epic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DavidSlyby

Just thought I’d show off my new Bonzi Epic boat.

Although I have no affiliation with Bonzi whatsoever I want to get the word out that there is such a company and product. It was just by chance I found them and I’ve noticed there is hardly any mention of them on the R/C forums.

I’ve done everything RC, and when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING…well except turbine. Haven’t tackled that yet. As LiPos and brushless motor technology has progressed, I’ve been on the cutting edge. Having a second home on a large lake, I started to get into boats….AGAIN. The electrics have been challenging to say the least..AND EXPENSIVE. Also, the quality and size of the boats these days has left me wanting. There just aren’t any options for boats that can handle anything but the smoothest waters. Out of frustration and looking for help I found out about Bonzi Sports. After a little research I decided to take the plunge and committed to this large cigarette boat. It is by far my favorite R/C vehicle I’ve ever owned.

The craftsmanship and detail are like nothing else I’ve ever seen. And the simplicity of the drivetrain and radio gear is genius. This size of the prop, the exhaust ports, the bow; its still just….wow. Beyond that, It is a solid state vehicle. The initial “investment” isn’t cheap. But when I look back at what I’ve put into the smaller, cheaper boats just to keep them going this is a bargain. The last boat before this was a carbon fiber TFL from HK that I spent about $2000.00 on in just a couple months. We all know how it goes with this hobby.

It runs like a champ. I think I’m getting close to 55mph which isn’t my fastest boat ever but the sheer size and handling capabilities makes it much more thrilling than driving a 100mph boat. It looks and feels like its going much faster. My neighbors comments are hilarious. I can run this thing all out for at least 40 minutes on one tank of gas. My electric boats last 5 minutes.

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

Daniel has always strived to offer the finest looks and the best performance that money can buy. You can't go wrong with any of his boats.

Back