new 2016 twin Road Runner

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charles,

It is done, he just needs to find the road that leads him to the Lake.
default_rolleyes.gif

I know he has plenty of propellers to test, I have sent him three new sets
recently, and a new "game changer" set is almost in his mailbox tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes he can't find his way to the lake that's it............
default_rolleyes.gif

He lives 10 mins from the clubs lake..............
default_mellow.png

I will kick him in the butt when he comes over the house this week........
default_wink.png

I think he is SKEERD to run with Raul............
default_ohmy.png

Yes he can't find his way to the lake that's it............
default_rolleyes.gif

He lives 10 mins from the clubs lake..............
default_mellow.png

I will kick him in the butt when he comes over the house this week........
default_wink.png

I think he is SKEERD to run with Raul............
default_ohmy.png
Should be testing soon. Raul ??? Who's that lol

keep it up and I will post a pic of your newest twin sitting in my garage.............
default_ph34r.png

Got all the throttle and 3rd channels and Steering all done. I went ahead and went extreme heavy duty overkill. But with the long span I didn't want any flexibility. Came out just the way I wanted...

20160905_123005.jpg

20160905_122956_001.jpg

20160905_122936.jpg

20160905_122924.jpg

Very nice Raul, Very nice.......

I hate to be a back seat builder,,, But it looks like you forgot to drill drain holes in the engine bay..

W

Sweet- This is gonna be a fun class to watch next season
default_cool.png

Looks killer Raul .

Well got my rigger all done.just have a few small things to fix . Then I can begin testing been a long build but worth the time. This is a boat that I always wanted since I was a kid and saw them for the first time. Special thanks to Ralph Mr road runner wouldn't happen if not for his help and also Dave and juillian as well. Thanks for looking and all the nice comments. Those that know me you know I'm about to get down Racing on this thing can't wait

Can't wait to see it hit the water.........................

You are so close you can taste the nitro.................I know I can after last weekend at the pond with you guys.

I think Ed is getting the itch for nitro also now after seeing the twins on the water this weekend.

Well got my rigger all done.just have a few small things to fix . Then I can begin testing been a long build but worth the time. This is a boat that I always wanted since I was a kid and saw them for the first time. Special thanks to Ralph Mr road runner wouldn't happen if not for his help and also Dave and juillian as well. Thanks for looking and all the nice comments. Those that know me you know I'm about to get down Racing on this thing can't wait

Glad to help anytime brother.

Back