MT.VERNON IL RACE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes great weekend. Very proud of my boys bring home a 2nd in gas mono and the other a 2nd in rtr

7de783fd194dfd7f7c409b03fa5f4502.jpg
10c1cfa1f22b34d6aa6719d2fa6e8018.jpg
0acf96e94f3d35aaa03b1774effb7f56.jpg

It was an awesome weekend! Thanks to everyone for there help specially the Evansville crew! Thanks to everyone who came we enjoyed having you! Looking forward to the October race hope to see you all there! Now it's time to get ready for Evansville!!

Had a great time. The weather wasn't as bad as it looked. Finally got to some great people after the winter break. See you guys in Evansville.

Had a great time, thank you to all that helped put this on . And thank you to Sam,Wayne,Dan,Adam for all the help in the pits.

Thanks to all of the St Louis / Illinois guys and gals for putting on a great race. That was the best Thunderboat racing I have ever had. After years of being accused of an illegal motor in T-Boat, the protest and having my motor tore down was the best thing that could have happened. I proved what I have been saying for years it’s all in the prop and setup. I will be back in the fall.

We found the place for “Q” in Mt Vernon. If you are there for the fall race check out the Frosty Mug.

great time and good Job to the race crew. Thanks to Bowdens and Hildreths and Sandells! And our retrieve driver Charlie! and to our coaches Brad and Alan and Dave and Dan

Kinda Proud of Matthew for his first Scale win!!

Thanks to St. Louis Thunder Boaters for a great race. Hope to be back in the fall. Had a great time.

What a super race! Even with some rain and wind it was a great time. Not a single dead boat was hit, have not seen that in a long time. Friendly inviting people and great drivers. People drove well and I only heard one single complaint the whole weekend. The spirit of competition and sportsmanship was tops! Met a lot of new friends and had a blast! I am super happy to find new Tunnel-Head friends and can't wait to get in the mix again. Thanks for the warm welcome and good time. Tunnel King!! Oh, won 1st place in B Mod Tunnel, and 2nd in LSG Sport Hydro, yeehaw!

1st B Mod Tunnel 2015 Mt Vernon IL Race.jpg

By the way that was my sons (7) first trophy. 2nd place RTR. Finished all 4 heats 2nd or 3 rd with no cuts. (Grandpa) ken Stang will make sure he gets his proper initiation when it's a bit warmer out.

Thanks to the St. Louis Thunder Boaters for hosting the race. I had a great time meeting new racers and seeing familar faces.

See you all in Evansville

Thanks for a fun weekend of racing guys! I appreciate all the hard work of everyone involved in putting the race on.

Thanks,

Adam

Thanks to all of the St Louis / Illinois guys and gals for putting on a great race. That was the best Thunderboat racing I have ever had. After years of being

accused of an illegal motor in T-Boat, the protest and having my motor tore down was the best thing that could have happened. I proved what I have been saying for years its all in the prop and setup. I will be back in the fall.

We found the place for Q in Mt Vernon. If you are there for the fall race check out the Frosty Mug.
I got tore down last spring after dominating. I didn't mind either. It's the rules and it only helps the sport stay strong. And YES,it's all about the setup, and good driving. If you wanted lane 1 this weekend you had to throw your boat in and just park it there. I need to find a mini trolling motor before evansville!

Latest posts

Back