ML Boatworks GSX380 Sport 40 38" prototype build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I got the first cowl out of the mold this weekend. Bad temps and rain on Saturday really limited my ability to get anything done. Here is what it looks like. I will get the others done when I get back from Vacation. Mike

20150330_063701%20Large_zpsikmwscqj.jpg

20150330_063707%20Large_zpss3cmcjnd.jpg

Like a turbine cover? I suspect I can make a mold for something like that. I will call u when I get back ftom vacation. Thanks, Mike

Mike,

I wanted to double check, when attaching the hatch supports (figure CS008) this was before the new cowling. I believe that hatch supports B&C now go on Former 2 and then hatch supports D and E also go on Former 2.

Is that right?

Thanks

Dan

I thought It ran well, it was its first race and he was still working on set up a little. He was a little loose when he raced me. But he made a strut adjustment after the heat going down an 1/8th. I think, I didn't get to see it run after that. Its going to be a strong boat.

Ken

Has anyone finished their nitro GSX380 builds? I would love to hear from you guys. I am working on the GSX310 31" nitro sport 20 prototype now as well. I hope to finish it soon. Pics to come. Mike

Mike,

If the GSX-310 is an upgrade to the GP-310 it should be a winner. My GP-310 hull is performing great here in IMPBA District II.

Bert Dygert

Back