• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 2 O.S. TZ .18s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Dunlap

Supporting Member
I have 2 O.S. TZ 18s that I haven't run in probably 5 years. I know #1 was given to me by Martin Truex, Jr. to run in my Sport 18. Martin sent me 2 O.S. TZs and I'm pretty sure #2 was also given to me. Since the engines were gifts from Martin, I asked him if he would be ok with my selling the motors and giving the funds to a local charity I support called Caring For Kids. As can be seen in the photos, the top of the cylinders and heads look clean. The water cooled head on #2 is from a AquaCraft 18 that Rod Geraghty milled to fit over the TZ 18 head button. The cooling fins on #1 have been removed and brass coil wrapped around the head. The carb on #1 is a K&B 3.5 black and the carb on #2 is the O.S. carb. $130 for #1 shipped in the U.S., $110 for #2 shipped in the U.S. I don't use PayPal for receiving payments, so a check will work fine.
Jerry Dunlap
119 Crestwood Dr. SW
Lakewood, WA 98498

Attachments

• TZ 1 1.jpg
    TZ 1 1.jpg
    520.1 KB · Views: 0
  • TZ 1 2.jpg
    TZ 1 2.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 0
  • TZ 2 1.jpg
    TZ 2 1.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 0
  • TZ 2 2.jpg
    TZ 2 2.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 0
****...I forgot all about this..
Jerry, I'm sorry I am going to have to pass.
My truck got broken into last night, and I need the funds for repairs right now. I'll check back in a few weeks if you still have it.

I hate thieves...
IMG_2361.jpg

Jerry,

I would like the #1 engine if it is still for sale? I will send you a check like you asked.
Jerry are you still interested in selling the #1 engine? Let me know please?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited:
Back