• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Novarossi 46 Outboard package

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradSpencer

SOLD

I haven't ran a 45 tunnel in over 12 months, putting this package deal up for grabs.

Engines:

(1) Novarossi 46 marine engine, converted to outboard, has new piston/sleeve/rod installed. New DD crank shafted fitted with screw on flywheel. Header fitted. No carb. Fresh engine ready for break in.

(2) fresh Pylon air cooled engine converted to outboard with a Novarossi 46 OB crank. No carb, no PTO back plate. Great condition, just broken in.

(3) Fresh pylon air cooled engine converted to outboard with Novarossi 46 OB crank, marine 46 carb, KRE flywheel. SPP 46 muffled pipe and header.

Parts:

- NEW marine Piston/Sleeve/rod assembly.

- NEW bearing set (front and rear)

- 2 x new Pylon carbs with main needle

- Flywheel

- 4 x head buttons(3 mod by Steve Wood), one stock

- air cooled heat sink

- Mod piston/sleeve

- header

- 2 x lights OB crankshafts

- new exhaust gaskets x 4

All engines are in excellent condition. None of the engines have ever had any failures(con rod etc).

Not looking to seperate unless engines have been sold.

$750 $675 US SOLD for the lot plus shipping.

IMG_6508.JPGIMG_6509.JPGIMG_6510.JPGIMG_6511.JPGIMG_6512.JPGIMG_6513.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Price reduced to $675 US plus shipping.

First and final price drop
default_smile.png

Is there any difference compared to the To-Be .46 outboard?

I'm considering buying the lot
Hi Joern,

The case extereior is sligtly different to accomodate the air cooled head. And obviously the aircooled head. All other parts are interchangeable.

Performance is equal, i just prefer the air head, eagle tree data logging showed a more consistent head temp. Over eating was never an issue.

These engines of Brads were/are beasts...always knew I had to be on my A game when he was around!

Back