KEP T2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this isn't a T2 build but thought I'd post here.Few pics of my FE-4SL build so far. Nearly ready for paint!Thanks Niklas for the great free plans, much appreciated.
24264678563_de7bf2de44_c.jpg
24865289266_007219eda7_c.jpg
24596059670_3bd81339e5_c.jpg
Which motor you powering it with Jason?

I'm just using a old car bl motor,2200 kv, approx 39x65 size and had fins on it that I machined off and made cooling jacket for it. I had sitting there so it will do to start with, it's just a fun boat so not too fussed. If it doesn't perform I'll look at other options then.

The other thing is it may suck too many amps being a bit bigger than specs call for and using only 1p batt. I'll prop smallish and see how hot it runs etc.

Thanks Brad.

I've got a few jobs to get out of the way but I'm keen to start on my next boat build soon. Enjoyed this too much not to start another one .

Yes Wayne it will be happening just don't know when. I believe they,(the shire) have already found the hover craft club a new location and are working on finding the aero club a new spot as well.

Dunno when though, it's been in the works for around 3-4 years now maybe more.

Back