Jim's dock on the move finally?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Docks been way screwy sense @ 2:00 pm PST today ... getting all sorts of error messages trying to navigate around :blink:
now I cant get in!! What the hell!! Any of you guys getting this??Fatal error: Call to a member function getNodeId() on a non-object in /home/jrcbdcom/public_html/packages/vbcms/navbar.php on line 1

Post from Jim:

"The forums are working but the content management system (CMS) we are adding is a bit troubled at the moment. It will be resolved soon enough and that way the home page will provide a more informative and pleasing interface. WE can add all sorts of links directly from the front and there are new controls to easily update it once it's installed. Hang in there as we said we would undergo some growing pains after the forums were re-established. "

I can login fine at the moment but I know a few people have been having issues throughout the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, this is weird. I can't get into the site using my link in my toolbar or from my Favorites but I just received 2 daily update subscriptions from the site and can get in and look aorund once I'm in the door using one of those.

Try this one for the heck of it: http://www.jrcbd.com/showthread.php?51745-Pics-wanted-of-PVC-rigger-stands.#post491521
Yup Ron that's the only way in is with a email notification from a subscribed thread. At first I got in with my favorites then I could not get some threads to show up was getting errors. Then I could not get in with my favorites. So I tryed an email notification and it worked. There working on fixing it.

Back