Jim's dock on the move finally?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
404 error. something is going on. I sure hope that is not the new server for them.... running a windows server...

Wow, that site has problems all the time.... Luckily, I rarely have a need to go on there... ;)

It could be moving day over there as it's been in the works for a while. It was supposed to be seamless but maybe they had to shut it down for a while. Jim hinted at new features for the site.

Anyone in the know have an idea when the dock might be back up and running ?Just checking...

Like the guys said above, sometime this weekend. Think of what they've got to move, they've gotta be using a big truck! :D

I've got some feedback to leave on a few buys. Just keep checking in to see when they've got it back online.

Let's see who finds Jim's live first!

I was just on the site before it went down. I was about to post the Race Flier and Info for our upcoming race in El Paso, Texas. Murphy's Law! Lol we only have a 3 weeks until our race - needed to get that info out there as quickly as possibly.. Oh well, thank goodness for International Waters..

I just tried several times with no success. I wasn't sure if it was my internet or computer so I came here to Intlwaters because I knew if it was a Dock problem, people would be discussing it. I guess I just need to be patient.

I get a generic page with the JRCBD logo that says "WE ARE MOVING......" Be up hopefully by FRIDAY. I started seeing that page probably around Wednesday of last week...

I susupect these things take longer than expected.The down time has alowed me to really work on finishing my winter builds.You really don't realize how much your on there till it's down.

15gqrfb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back