Jim's dock on the move finally?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BURN BURN out of gas :lol: :D :lol: on website. I heard tired lot problem and I just give up because tried entry login seem don't work!!! I feel no interesting about "GAS"

Last edited by a moderator:
I MUST BE THE ONLY GUY THAT CAN'T GET BACK ON JIM'S. MADE 5-6 PASSWORD RESET REQUESTS WITH NO RESPONSE.

ANY IDEAS?

The dock is back up but everything is not 100% finished as of yet. All the admin stuff is not finalized along with a few other misc things. So that means the password resets and things prob are not working as of yet either.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dock is back up but everything is not 100% finished as of yet. All the admin stuff is not finalized along with a few other misc things. So that means the password resets and things prob are not working as of yet either.

Appreciate the update Jeff. :)

No problem.

They are getting more updated everyday.

The thread notifications are working now so I'd assume you guys should be able to try the password reset but I'm not sure. If you guys want I can PM the tech your usernames if you want and he can prob email you or something.

Let me know...

I was on for awhile and then showing password reset.They have their problems that need to be resolved.I used my yahoo account to register new and its working but when all the bugs are worked out i will get rid of this account.There is nothing new on the site.For those who cannot get on to the site you are not missing anything.Half the forum isn't working.Hopefully this will be fixed this week.

I can see improvements in there. The first day the rippling water background was washed out but now looks brighter. The chatroom is live but they're using the same one that Tom has in here. I really don't care for the dropdown menu or the way that I have to navigate through the site now.

from the site just now.....

vBulletin Message

Jim's R/C Boat Dock is temporarily turned off due to the upgrade, the site is getting pretty, i'll do this in increments so that it's not off too much.

Docks been way screwy sense @ 2:00 pm PST today ... getting all sorts of error messages trying to navigate around :blink:

Back