JAP/JAE Riggers, post your pics!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alexander they are not on the web site.. i used to have pictures in the gallery.. i will search and see if i can find them

hands down the best thing out there.

chris

Just a few photos of my JAE .12.. Im currently working on throttle linkage . seems that even after changing the carburetor arm shape and adding a hole in the arm so I can get better servo throw I still had to carve away some of the side rail upper support . Sorry for the blurry photos. I should be ok .. what do you guys think open to suggestions to linkages

View attachment 17680

Side view with tune pipe in place/

View attachment 17682

Blurry but you can see where I had to take away material to have room for the full throw of the arm with ball linkage.
Looks good! I wouldn't worry about the cutout. I need to do the same for my JAE .21 using the stock carb/needle on the Novarossi 5-port.

Black out thanks ! I have 100 things going on at once but Im trying to do everything at once.... will I get this boat done by march I hope so!

Chris I will try to find your dad for those seals...I would like to use those on the 21 and .12 . I will do a members search..

Ron thanks for the photo of the comparison of the 21 to the .12 sponsons big difference in size.

More photos to come

Back