Jae 21g2 build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aloha Bradley can u show pic of ur radio box I am building one too and having problems with setting up the servos mahalo Jon
nv5fnp.jpg
1179zko.jpg

2qnmr1d.jpg

Hope this helps?

Very nice looking boat! I'm building one right now, what hardware are you running on the back? I'll be putting a piped GO motor in mine for now, if it works well and I like it I'll look into a NR a bit later. Also what prop are you running or would you reccomend for a GO motor? This is my first serious work on a rigger of any kind and I know just about nothing about them.

Rick H.

Very nice looking boat! I'm building one right now, what hardware are you running on the back? I'll be putting a piped GO motor in mine for now, if it works well and I like it I'll look into a NR a bit later. Also what prop are you running or would you reccomend for a GO motor? This is my first serious work on a rigger of any kind and I know just about nothing about them. Rick H.
Thank you very much! It's a great kit to build, as far as hardware I got everything from Zippkits http://zippkits.com/~zippkits/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=73&products_id=390

Here's a link to what you need, and as far as prop hopefully SHOBOAT will chime in, he is the man when it comes to props. You have any pictures of your build yet?

Latest posts

Back