Jae 21g2 build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is your needle? Don't know if you have read on the way we are doing the break in on these NR's now.. Sounds crazy,.. no water and so rich you can't get on the pipe at WOT,.. about 4-5 tanks like that.. hot / rich,.. then start to lean down and add water,. oh,.. and one more thing.. the new NR flows too much water to the head. restrict it in the method of your choice.. I run an exit hole of 0.050.. it's a pretty standard number..

Ya the water line is where I'm gonna put it, thanks for the suggestions everyone. Preusse is sending me a cowling this week can't wait to get this boat wet in 5 hours

Ya the water line is where I'm gonna put it, thanks for the suggestions everyone. Preusse is sending me a cowling this week can't wait to get this boat wet in 5 hours
Bradley, I remember when you first started driving r/c boats and you could drive like a seasoned driver back then. That was back in the days when your dad drove the pink Circus Circus. That boat would drive in lane one no matter how rough the water got. You must be a heck of a competitor now days.

Good looking boat. Tell your brother Curtis and your Dad Larry I said hello.

-Carl

Carl thanks for the kind words and I will definitely tell everyone you said hello! Are you building any tunnels still? Curtis is still driving his trick from back in the day
default_smile.png

Carl thanks for the kind words and I will definitely tell everyone you said hello! Are you building any tunnels still? Curtis is still driving his trick from back in the day
default_smile.png
The ole Trick boat... that's one of my old designs right there. I don't want to blow your thread with all the details but just pm me sometime and we can catch up about what's going on around here.

-Carl

I'll send you a video of it from the wine race and no worries about the thread, I'm just glad to see all the support and new and old friends on here. That's what makes this hobby worth everything!
default_smile.png

1st time in the water. Some nasty stuff in the water, like literally glue film it was so sticky... Even SayMikey had no idea what was in the water.

WOW!!! usually JAE's are pretty loose with the stock settings...look at your turnfin and make sure it is level with the bottom of tub or just a little down at the back of fin. Look at your strut also...she should be level or just a tick of negative angle. She was PLOWING pretty hard for a JAE,make sure you really tighten the strut you are running. They can easily move on you. What prop are you running??

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya we were thinking the samething on the first run, saymikey and Jeff helped make some adjustments on the turnfin and strut and she lossened up. Also the lake had some crazy sticky stuff in the water. Everytime we brought it in, it felt like 3m glue all over the hull. Running an abc h7 right now

This pond isn't down the road from a nuclear waste facility is it? We don't want your JAE growing a 3rd sponson!!

Aloha Bradley can u show pic of ur radio box I am building one too and having problems with setting up the servos mahalo Jon

Back