IT's BACK The Rocket City Classic Huntsville Alabama

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 or 4 of us coming from Evansville. 20 hydros,40 hydros maybe a bs port tunnel. Will get entered soon. Did Bruce enter sport 40?we have a couple of those

Looks like Alan is going to sign up sport 20 so we need 1 more correct to let it run, Correct Mark?

Last edited by a moderator:
Classes are starting to fill up. We have 21 drivers and 70 boats. Still have classes needing to fill out. So get those entries in.

Everyone the race is getting bigger and the deadline is getting closer. Deadline is Monday 10/17/2016. Everyone get your entry in before the deadline. We take mail in and enter thru racemastersevents.com.

2016 Rocket City Classic.pdf

Attachments

• 2016 Rocket City Classic.pdf
    72.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:
I think Mark means Monday 10/17/2016! Any way time to get entered and come see next years IMPBA Internats Site!

attachicon.gif
Sunset Brahan Spring Park.jpg
Bill the last day to enter is the 16th as soon as the clock strikes 10/17/16 the entries close.

What are the dates for the Nats I need to put in my Vacation?
I don't think they have a date just yet.

I had to go back and look, Mark Bullard on oct 2nd said there was 16 days to enter and that's why I thought the 18th. I wrote it on my shop calendar and I had never been on racemasters until today.

Back