IMPBA D12 38th Annual Thunder in the Park

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should have had a D1 vs D12 class for bragging rights
That would be fun
default_biggrin.png
A team challenge? Each dist. picks a team, each team member picks a class they are racing in. Total each team member's points in the individual classes for a cumulative team total for the weekend. Maybe the "Mason/Dixon" Challenge? Looking toward to this one, see ya'll in a couple of days!!!

Ok lets do it, I have a special trophy I've been saving ,kinda unique ill see of I can get it engraved tomorrow.

Masion/Dixon challenge

The weather looks ok a little cool for me,chance of that four letter word 40% and going lower. The temps are always 5-10 deg. Lower in Cascade ,elevation 1350

What should be the total team members be ? 3-5 ?

Well I can have the trophy ready for the challenge, this should be a great way for our two clubs to mingle and fellowship for years to come

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now it looks like we have 6 D1 spy's heading south
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
Ohh my lol

have a great time guys.

I'll bring the mason jar (-;, my contribution to the "MASON"-Dixon challenge!

Matt, the classes offered will run both days, heat sheets will be given to each racer so you will know when your up. Weather is cool here so bring a jacket. Safe travels for everyone and we will see you at the lake.

Leaving at 6:30 AM. Fort Richie is a great place to race. Good luck to All. Have a safe trip. Looking forward to

The Bar B Q hummmmm. Dinner and drinks tonight yea,yea. (*¿*)

Baltimore Club does a great job hosting this event (*¿*)

Thanx

Nails

Thanx to the Baltimore club for a great weekend

Of racing and great lunches. See ya in the fall

Great Job Baltimore Club. Had a great time racing, shooting the breeze with Bob and meeting the folks from D1 that came down. Really looking forward to heading up to Rochester in July for Nats.

It seems every race I have a half dozen people to thank for helping sort out issues that arise during the weekend. But special thanks to John Finch who always seems to spend the bulk of Friday's on a race weekend helping me to get the most out of my boats. I also got a load of defective gas bags and two heats before running offshore, I discover I had a empty bag and boat filled with gas. Mike Butler and Josh (my arch rival in offshore) pulled my motor, replaced the bag for me while I ran another heat and had the boat ready in time for me to run the class. D12 rocks!! Let's do it again in three weeks!!

I had a great time. The race site was as nice as it gets and the racers were fantastic folks. Definately on my list of races to attend moving forward. I have to stop helping Chilli on Fridays though. His boat is faster than mine. LOL

John

Thank you everyone for your support by coming to our event especially those that traveled so far. Our club is so pleased that thing went so well. The weather played a little with us Saturday with a few snow flakes and Sunday was perfect,

The Baltimore group is already planing for the September 18-20 race to be better than ever hope to see everyone come back and those who couldn't get another chance to experance what we have to offer the R/C boating community

Larry Roberts

Back