IMPBA D12 38th Annual Thunder in the Park

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to get back to racing! You cracker box guys better look out Grant is coming to town!
default_wink.png

See ya in a couple weeks!

Wish my was going to be done in time for the race. 1/8th scale is taking priority. Hopefully by Delmarva.
default_smile.png

I was informed that there may be a 40 mono class if so get them entered in open nitro Fe mono . We also need entries in open nitro FE cat class........don't delay or the class may get closed.

Chilli,

Neither Don nor I are going to Delmarva. Wifes birthday and vacation that week as usual. You have until the Manassas race to have the scale ready. Mine is ready and Don figures another two weeks on his. Gonna send you a PM.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, Thanks for the heads up. I just sent you a PM. I painted the boat na it came out well but I ended up with a bunch of pin holes in the tail feathers. Was thinking of going heavy on the clear but now that I have more time, I may fill them and reshoot the color.

I was informed that there may be a 40 mono class if so get them entered in open nitro Fe mono . We also need entries in open nitro FE cat class........don't delay or the class may get closed.
Charles, I entered Open Nitro/FE Mono a few hours ago. What's going to happen to that class if the D-Mono's are pulled out? Are we splitting up a District Champinship class when it has only four entries? This hurts the 20 boat minimum for the points championship. If we get 3-5 D Mono

s at every race this year in Open Mono, I would support a proposal for a separate class next season.

Nice to see that 4 Guys from D1 will make this event wishing you guys good luck and kick butt .

Have fun all that's the main goal.

Regards

Luc

Nice to see that 4 Guys from D1 will make this event wishing you guys good luck and kick butt .

Have fun all that's the main goal.

Regards

Luc
Luc, you sending down scouts to check out our guys going up to Gas Nats??
default_laugh.png

Charles/Larry. Are you guys going to have lunch available for purchase this weekend or should we plan on packing our own?

Weather forecast is looking real nice with little chance of rain and cool temps. (Probably upper 50's)

Back