Horizon Hobby repair center INVOICE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

richard jones

I sent in my 13 year old JR radio for repair, as this is the only receiver I have left that is working and have about 12 JR receivers and did not relish the thought of buying a new system and replacing all the receivers I had called first to see if they still carried parts for my beat up old transmitter, they weren't sure if they could find parts depending on what what was wrong with it, about a month after I sent it I received a package back from repair which included the radio and a invoice for the repair work done as follows,

1. voltage power supply voltage regulator

1.3 volt lithium battery

1. PC battery connector

1. JR 756 battery door

1 TX Nicad 1000 mAH battery

1. TX/RX battery charger

They wrote

I have as a courtesy, replaced the above components and included a new transmitter battery and a new TX/RX battery charger, unit was tested with a 75 MHz module and performed well.

Unit was shipped to customer on 8/31/12, no charge for parts,labor or shipping.

This was certainly a wonderful and unexpected surprise as I really did not think it could be repaired and for Horizon to go ahead and supply the parts and and labor as a courtesy and goodwill component from a large company is very special these days.

PS The repair department people probably all sat around and had a good laugh looking at my old antique, beat up Xmitter.

dick

I also had a JR transmitter repaired by Horizon Hobbies at no charge. used very little but discontinued for many years. Extremely happy will CUSTOMER SERVICE, wish more places thought that way.

John

Another reason i use jr equipment. the radio's (xs-3) & rx's (rs300&rs310) all perform flawlessly. 4 tx's & 14 rx's, i use them in all my boats, cars & trucks.

Another reason i use jr equipment. the radio's (xs-3) & rx's (rs300&rs310) all perform flawlessly. 4 tx's & 14 rx's, i use them in all my boats, cars & trucks. i have had excellent luck with jr servos, also!

Back