FLYSKY Radios

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELP

I have this unit. I did the mechanical mods, then flashed the new software. It said it verified and it worked. Not I turn it on and bind to the receiver. I think it's binding. The receiver stops blinking but the light is on. I plug in the servos and they only twitch, once, each time I turn it on. They do not move with input from the radio though.

Any suggestions. Hope this hasn't been a stupid waste of time and money. What could it be? Tried multiple servos and batteries. No go
Hi Anthony,

When we did the first mod years ago I think we had a simular problem. Is it possible when you went to download the new firmware into the trans you didn't open the correct file? Double check how and where you saved it in your documents and see if it is correct. I've done a number of the GT3B's but not a GT3C but Marty has, If he doesn't jump in on this you might pm him as he did his last spring.

Thanks, John

UPDATE,

Having a little problem with mine.. Every time I set get the needle set, if I turn the radio off and on, it goes back to zero.. anyone know how to fix this?

Hi Anthony,

Yes, you have to it the end button or push the index wheel to lock them in or they will go back to the previous setting when you go through the off/on cycle. You have to do the same with all the trims as well or they will go back to the previous settings.

Thanks, John

Back