HOBART 2014

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul, did you get it entered?. I think that I'm going to need a pitman seeing how Eric and Whitney are staying home this year. You're welcome to use my pit area if you need a spot to set up at and store everything overnight in my trailer. If you need someone to launch for you I'm available. I'll have nitro parts loaded up also.

As of this morning, 23 racers have not paid. Cut off is this Wednesday for payment to be received by mail (sorry-no paypal). If you know that you are not coming, please send me an email ([email protected]).

Paul--I need your frequency for Skiff.

Thanks,

Stu

Also my checks in the mail. I wrote xl shirt on envelope because I forgot to put it on the form.

This will be the order of running at Hobart:

RTR

A Hydro

B Sport Outboard

Sport 20

B Hydro

Sport 40

D Hydro

Open Outboard

E Hydro

Open Mono

F Hydro

Open Gas

Unlimited

Jersey Skiff (Sat/Sun only)

Scale

Thunderboat

Multi-Engine Nitro

Al, I have to meet you this year as I completely missed you 2 years ago.

I got my room reservation in last night at the Econo-Lodge. The room rates were higher than I expected even after mentioning "Boat Racer" to them. $64.00 a night or $287.94 for a 5-night stay. Does that sound right?

Fortunately Cracker Barrel is a short walk away for dinner from the motel and I can hit the Speedway out front for a quick breakfast unless they'll have morning food again at the site.

For those first-timers, the food at the site may sound expensive but it's great and actually a good buy.

Anyone buying alcohol in Indiana will be carded so if you do, be prepared.

It's pronounced Ho-Burt not Ho-Bart. They're kinda anal about that.
default_smile.png

For those traveling light, I will be bringing along a drill, Dremel, soldering gun and other odds and ends that if you're flying in or forget to pack, come on down and see me. Black Vee-nosed Haulmark trailer, usually behind the library,

Ron,

What does carded mean. I want to buy it then consume it. If they give it to me I will just consume it.

Ron,

What does carded mean. I want to buy it then consume it. If they give it to me I will just consume it.
Paul,Fortunately there is a Pub within stumbling distance of the pits (they should rename it the Turn 1 Bar)! I'll be on the balcony watching the action.
default_wink.png

Back