HOBART 2014

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we have entered on R/C racing events and have sent a check do we need to print a copy of the R/C entry and mail it? BTW Stu ran the Cmb 45 with Bouchie pipe and the prop you did for me with the greatest pitch and I had to add a tiny amount of tip pitch to get the motor to run clean. It is strolling

If we have entered on R/C racing events and have sent a check do we need to print a copy of the R/C entry and mail it? BTW Stu ran the Cmb 45 with Bouchie pipe and the prop you did for me with the greatest pitch and I had to add a tiny amount of tip pitch to get the motor to run clean. It is strolling
Gary,

I would help me if you print the form (with shirt size) and mail. I hope you are not doing over 85 with the boat
default_smile.png

Stu

Trying to, but the Evil NAMBA team may be underrepresented this year. I know several guys can't make it out.

TG
Unless some participants with dual membership decide to join the NAMBA Team rather than the IMPBA Team, it looks like Dunlap and Hobbs are going to experience the same thing that happened to Custer and his troops at Little Big Horn. And, we all know how that ended.
default_sad.png

JD

Funds are short this year with doing nats and all. I definently will be back for 2015 to represent. Had a blast last time around. Maybe I can finsih the last round this time and bring the twin win home.

Mike

It looks like a lot of classes are filling up fast but we need more Jersey Skiffs.
Stu, if you don't get enough entries for that class (yes,I know there's some time left) I can go to a different class, Open Mono if need be with one boat that I didn't enter.

If you could run skiffs on Saturday and Sunday there are 2 more that could make it. We can't get off work thurs and Friday

i understand Stu. It was worth a mention. I live 30 minutes away just can't get those days off work
default_sad.png

Stu,

Get Dan to turn up for a meal and drinks on the Wednesday evening and I can assure you he will be sick on Thursday.

Back