Hammerhead 12 Plans Now Available

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm! I never had any problems with the collet losing it's grip on the flex shaft :unsure: . I was using a metric flex shaft, though.

Anyway, Ron, Let me know how it goes at the pond.

I will as soon as I get some time to hit the pond. I'm getting ready to leave soon to do some more shopping for a new drivers seat for my Jimmy. That's kind of a long but funny story as to why.

Right now it's looking like we're going to get some rain. I'm not complaining though as we haven't had much this year but if I have to work on the piece of crap in the driveway that won't be fun in the rain.

Wade, let me know what's up for the weekend if you want to go run somewhere. Maybe we can get Steve Colby or some of the others from up there to meet us if we do run.

Sorry to the others as it seems like we've overtaken this thread with our OT yapping. We'll see if we can get a video of Wade's HH .12 i action as thewre shouldn't be any buoys there to jump out in front of him. :lol:

Update.

I have the plans for the 3 point version completed, I still need to finish up the instructions.

Ron,

Saturday would work the best to run boats. Did you want to try to run the same place we ran the last time you came up this way?

I'll email Steve directly tomorrow and ask him.

That might work! I was thinking of bringing you that radio box also that we were talking about that way you have it in hand. I got the "Iceberg" running again tonight so I'll bring that one and the Nitro Super-Vee 27 also after I did some work on that. If you were at the Fun Run at the time, you'll know why I'm calling that other .12 mono the Iceberg. There was more of it under the water than there was above it. It's now got a lot more floatation in it.

Give me a time but not too early. Friday is my wedding anniversary (big deal......). PM me with directions from 131, it's been a while.

Do you think you would get worse performance using a truck engine in a rigger, Anthony?

I actually think the best performance for boats comes from high RPM engines, so yeah, I think the on-road engines are better. I also think that the slide carb will give better performace in a boat too. Tough to set up though. Many car engines have the carb intake restricted to 5.5mm for a .12 engine. They will run better with like a 6.5mm opening

Just my opinion though...

UPDATE

The instruction and plans are complete, I decided I should include the laser patterns for the 3p version as well, so that will have to wait until I get to work tomorrow.

Once I have them finanilised, I will PM everyone who has made inquires.

B)

We won't talk about yesterday as things didn't go that well. The launch ramp where we ran was busy for a tiny lake and were lucky to get many runs in at all.

The only shots that I took were of the girls in bikini's riding horses. I know that you guys want to see the shots of the horses but that would be way off-topic.

Update

The 3p version is now included in the plans, instructions, patterns, and the DXF files!!

:D

I just setup an email address for anyone who may have more questions.

Please feel free to email me any questions, concerns, or comments you may have reguarding this rigger.

[email protected]

Thank you,

Another Update.

I am working on getting a website made for this design as well others that i have either done, or am curently working on. I'm not sure when it will be done, but i will keep you all informed

:D

Back