Lawless "Outlaw" car motor adapter available

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LawlessMan

After much delay, I can now announce that the"Lawless "OUTLAW" car motor adapter is available. A limited number available, so sales are currently restricted to one per person. The price is $50 per unit, plus shipping and it includes mounting screws and the driver to go on your modified motor. Pictures show the bare unit and what it looks like mounted on a drive. This adapter will mount .21 size car motors on Lawless 3.5 Drives, OS-21 and K&B 21 drives. A steering bar is included if you are not mounting this adapter on the Lawless 3.5 Quickshot, and a splash shield is included to keep water out of your carb. Also included are instructions for modifying your motor shaft, which is necessary.
Call 607-687-0143 (9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. or e-mail: [email protected] anytime . If you call and there is no answer, please let it ring until the answering machine comes on and I will return your call as soon as I can. For e-mails, it will help if you put #OUTLAW# in the subject line. Please do not text.

Attachments

• outlaw1.JPG
    outlaw1.JPG
    247.6 KB · Views: 45
  • outlaw2.JPG
    outlaw2.JPG
    281.4 KB · Views: 47
  • outlaw3.JPG
    outlaw3.JPG
    277.3 KB · Views: 46
  • outlaw4.JPG
    outlaw4.JPG
    313.1 KB · Views: 69
  • adapter004.jpg
    adapter004.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 71
for $50 this is an awesome option. nice work on this Fred! I will look into getting one from you and sent to one of my USA friends so I can do some testing in the coming months.

Back