Gas For Sale Section

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Henderson

Just Curious if we're going to have the For Sale section into groups or Mix it all together ? Just a Question not trying to Start a Mess. I just think it would be cool to have Gas and Nitro separate. What are your thoughts ?

There is one for sale section and we have had FE, nitro and gas items sold there, the plan is to keep it that way for now. It's only been a little over a day since adding the gas forum, one step at a time folks.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It is only a few clicks away to add another forum- why not separate? You could even add 3 sub forums under FOR SALE for nitro, electric, and gas You have a chance to take this forum to the next level targeting gas boaters too

I agree with Aron. You got to separate .It will be a mad house if you don't

But, I am definitely thankful for the gas forum alone... I feel more welcomed here. Thanks again!

Come on guys what words did you all not understand? Tom and I have discussed this and it stays AS IS at this time. We'll see how it goes for now. Besides AS PER THE FOR SALE RULES a member must have 30 posts or been an I/W member for 3 years before any selling is allowed. And that's 30 posts of substance and participation not just random replies to up one's post count.

Let's see how it goes for now. I think adding gas to this forum was a great move. Thank you for that.

Pretty strict if you ask me- but I am not complaining!!!
Aaron, everything happens for a reason. We had some "new" members roll in, start selling and screwed others over, that's what generated the rule. Strict? Maybe so but it's to protect the I/W membership and as always it's a few who F it up for the many.

Tom, I understand the rationale for leaving the "For Sale" forum as it is. No issue there at all. I'm just thrilled that you've started up a "Gas Forum" within IW. That by itself is a much appreciated addition to IW which I've always viewed as the "Nitro" rc boating forum whereas JRCBD was the "Gas" forum. Again, THANK YOU!

Well only 15 people have registered in the last 2 days. That does not justify a gas only for sale section. Not the landslide I thought it might be. Guess it will take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back