ex member "Dr. Farhod Azarbaydjani"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TomMoorehouse

I politely asked this guy to stop making comments in the shout box to piss people off. He sent me an email expressing that it was his right as an american to say whetever he wanted and if I tried to stop him he would sue me.

Ok #1 rule if you threaten to sue me, intlwaters, or any of the moderators you will be banned. I can't keep my bills paid let alone defend myself legally. Intlwaters has ZERO dollars for a legal defense fund.

Rule #2 intlwaters is not "public". This is a private members only forum. While we try to let people speak what is on their mind you can go to far. Too far is determined by myself and the moderators. You do not have the right to say anything you want.

So this guy then calls my home phone wakes the whole family up at 6am (I was at work) and tries to be nice to my wife to get back on intlwaters.

Today I get this registered letter:

Dear Mr. Moorehouse:Thank you for the opportunity to benefit from the expertise and advice of veteran and accomplished R/C boaters at Intnlwaters.com.

Life is an endless series of hello's and good-byes, but it is with profound grief and sorrow that I learned that I had been banned from your site that the thought of saying Farwell brings tears to my eyes. Although most people would like to think otherwise, the truth is that I didn't become a member of International Waters to be thought of with ill will, and just the thought lives a bitter taste in my mouth. Farhod Azarbaydjani is no enemy of the people.

Since I am prohibited from the web-sight, and my friends have contacted me advising me on what has been said since my denature, l understand that I have been officially banned, but I do not concur with the alleged reason given- for sending threatening e-mail through the Internet.

The only threatening e-mail I have sent through the Internet was my request to Yahoo.com to shut down my portfolio website. Apparently it had been hacked into by unknown persons who intentionally, willfully, and with malice rewrote prior publications, altered them in some cases to inflict emotional distress upon others. It was unfortunate that l was accused of offended your colleagues', however, without providing me with reference to the communication, you're claims remain unfounded, and because I cannot concur in your opinion that any of my communications could “piss'' someone off, you logic is invalid and whatever conclusions you have deduced are unequivocally false.

Best Regards ,

Dr. Farhod Azarbaydjani

[email protected]
Would one of Farhod's "friends" please explain to him that threatening to take me to court has caused him to forever be banned from intlwaters. He will never be allowed on intlwaters again EVER. It is not worth the risk. Please ask Mr Farhod to stop calling my home.

If you happen to be going by 641 Van Ness Court Upland, California 91786 feel free to knock on his door and express my feelings to him.

It would seem to me "DR" (Doctor of Divinity 2003 Universal Life Church, Stockton ) Farhod has a high IQ but no common sense.

Last edited:
tom, what my daddy used to call "walkin' around sense". another fear i have of folks like this, is that one person, justified or not, can sue iw right off the internet. just because he can, doesn't need a good reason. aside from all you provide for us here, there's absolutely no room for your family to be drug into something. you did the right thing, & i support your decision.

I politely asked this guy to stop making comments in the shout box to piss people off. He sent me an email expressing that it was his right as an american to say whetever he wanted and if I tried to stop him he would sue me.
Ok #1 rule if you threaten to sue me, intlwaters, or any of the moderators you will be banned. I can't keep my bills paid let alone defend myself legally. Intlwaters has ZERO dollars for a legal defense fund.

Rule #2 intlwaters is not "public". This is a private members only forum. While we try to let people speak what is on their mind you can go to far. Too far is determined by myself and the moderators. You do not have the right to say anything you want.

So this guy then calls my home phone wakes the whole family up at 6am (I was at work) and tries to be nice to my wife to get back on intlwaters.

Today I get this registered letter:

Dear Mr. Moorehouse:Thank you for the opportunity to benefit from the expertise and advice of veteran and accomplished R/C boaters at Intnlwaters.com.

Life is an endless series of hello's and good-byes, but it is with profound grief and sorrow that I learned that I had been banned from your site that the thought of saying Farwell brings tears to my eyes. Although most people would like to think otherwise, the truth is that I didn't become a member of International Waters to be thought of with ill will, and just the thought lives a bitter taste in my mouth. Farhod Azarbaydjani is no enemy of the people.

Since I am prohibited from the web-sight, and my friends have contacted me advising me on what has been said since my denature, l understand that I have been officially banned, but I do not concur with the alleged reason given- for sending threatening e-mail through the Internet.

The only threatening e-mail I have sent through the Internet was my request to Yahoo.com to shut down my portfolio website. Apparently it had been hacked into by unknown persons who intentionally, willfully, and with malice rewrote prior publications, altered them in some cases to inflict emotional distress upon others. It was unfortunate that l was accused of offended your colleagues', however, without providing me with reference to the communication, you're claims remain unfounded, and because I cannot concur in your opinion that any of my communications could “piss'' someone off, you logic is invalid and whatever conclusions you have deduced are unequivocally false.

Best Regards ,

Dr. Farhod Azarbaydjani

[email protected]
Would one of Farhod's "friends" please explain to him that threatening to take me to court has caused him to forever be banned from intlwaters. He will never be allowed on intlwaters again EVER. It is not worth the risk. Please ask Mr Farhod to stop calling my home.

If you happen to be going by 641 Van Ness Court Upland, California 91786 feel free to knock on his door and express my feelings to him.

It would seem to me "DR" (Doctor of Divinity 2003 Universal Life Church, Stockton ) Farhod has a high IQ but no common sense.
this world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Sounds to me like he really doesn't understand the way we think. Some of us don't take kindly to threats, lawsuit or otherwise

Blow it off Tom as he can't sue you. This is a privately owned forum site which accepts no commercial advertising dollars plus a slew of other reasons why he can't. He'd get laughed out of any Lawyer's office. I don't know how many threats we got over where I used to Mod at.

The funniest ones that we got were from foreign members who thought that they knew the American laws and what Freedom of Speech meant.

Hacked? Yeah, right. I've heard that one a lot. That one's been used more than "my dog ate my homework".

In the words of comedian Ron White , "You just can't fix Stupid " It's unbelievable that this could even happen....hopefully someone in his day to day life just kicks his ass good ...he certainly needs it !!

Tom , thanks for a great website buddy , hopefully you won't have to put up with crap from this Internet Troll again .!!!

In the words of comedian Ron White , "You just can't fix Stupid " It's unbelievable that this could even happen....hopefully someone in his day to day life just kicks his ass good ...he certainly needs it !! Tom , thanks for a great website buddy , hopefully you won't have to put up with crap from this Internet Troll again .!!!

just can't fix stupid! gotta love Ron White!

Tom,

I also fully support your decision and your Site.

Take care,

Dan.

Blow it off Tom as he can't sue you. This is a privately owned forum site which accepts no commercial advertising dollars plus a slew of other reasons why he can't. He'd get laughed out of any Lawyer's office. I don't know how many threats we got over where I used to Mod at.The funniest ones that we got were from foreign members who thought that they knew the American laws and what Freedom of Speech meant.

Hacked? Yeah, right. I've heard that one a lot. That one's been used more than "my dog ate my homework".
Misbehavior on the board followed by threats and phone calls at rude times. Sounds awfully familiar, doesn't it Ron?

Misbehavior on the board followed by threats and phone calls at rude times. Sounds awfully familiar, doesn't it Ron?
Yup, we've been there with someone who was also tossed from this site. I didn't get the phone calls like you did though. We did get the threats from his non-existant Lawyer and a weak attempt at knowing what the First Amendment rights are.

Tom, you've got it not too bad compared to some of the crap that we put up with. I woke up during the night with nightmares after dealing with clowns like that. After almost 4 years of it I had enough, the pay (nothing) just wasn't worth it. Ended up in the hospital once with a severe anxiety attack after dealing with our mutual "buddy", you-know-who.

In the words of comedian Ron White , "You just can't fix Stupid " It's unbelievable that this could even happen....hopefully someone in his day to day life just kicks his ass good ...he certainly needs it !! Tom , thanks for a great website buddy , hopefully you won't have to put up with crap from this Internet Troll again .!!!

just can't fix stupid! gotta love Ron White!

There are a lot of scum bags out there that like to make false legal threats. Most of them never fallow through or even have a leg to stand on. It always amazes me how people like this can turn it around to make it look like they were the victim. Tom thank you for all you do and put up with, I'm sure this will pass.

Zach

I've got thick skin, I can deal with the crap. But don't mess with my family! My wife was worried sick all weekend wondering what the registered letter was (we missed the friday delivery so we had to wait till monday to pick it up).

Sometimes......

"You just can't fix stupid." Anyone capable of crafting the letter set to Tom is not "stupid stupid." I think it's a case of, "Sometimes smart people do stupid things." I am not defending this guy, but as someone who tried to teach how to write a business letter that's a well written document.

JD

"His right as an American"......isnt it funny how some folks are forgetting thier RESPONSIBILITIES as Americans, but not their rights??? Im so tired of the entitlement atitude of some people in this country...GREAT JOB TOM, AND GREAT WEBSITE!! Bill

That letter is just so sweet....not! Sounds to me he's trying to get you in his sights. (get you to say or do something stupid) so he can call his attorney. Hope you fair better than me. My issues with Black and dekker will probably go away but I will have to pay quite a bit for that to happen. They aint keepin me from makin decals though. I'll keep makin em till B&D comes in here and takes my stuff away then I'll just cut em by hand....I'm kinda stubborn I guess.

Tom,

Thanks for putting up with people like this from time to time.

Best thing to do is to let this be the LAST POST regarding this dude we ever make.

From now on we just forget about the guy and get back to RC boating.

Next time you get a letter from him dont open it, just pitch it. Chances are its 100% BS and besides.. what REAL leagal action CAN it take.. yep.. NONE.. Its a PRIVATE FOURM

ROCK ON

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back