Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Evans

Hello everyone. I am thrilled to be here. I am super excited to build a nitro hydro. I am an ancient relic at 60 years old. My Uncle, Clyde Souza, raced a Pride of Pay N Pak through the 60' and 70's all over the globe. As a native Hawaiian, working as a career turbin mechanic for Pan Am, he had free flight privilages that got him and his hydro anywhere Pan Am went. I was a kid then, but man, that boat was wicked. I remeber vividly, helping him test tuned pipes and propellers. I think it was powered with a Rossi .60. At least I think that is what it was. He was a talented scratch builder and detail maniac. I have built and flown many RC aircraft throughout the years and had one electric V-hull. I been waiting a long long time to build and run a nitro boat. It my time now. This place looks like a fantastic resource and I am chomping at the bit to start looking around the forums. Thank you in advance for helping with guidance and assistance in noodling through what to build, what to power it with and the tricks-tips that experience knows.

Thank you from Rescue California.
Glenn

Back