Evansvile KOHLMEYER Classic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entry deadline is one week away. Here is the updated entry list as of last night’s club meeting. There are still a few regulars who have not entered. Please check the list and make sure your entries are correct. I will take care of freq conflicts after all entries have been received. Also, I will have entry forms with me at Hobart.

We have added a concourse trophy for Classic Thunderboat. So wax them up and make them shine.

I talked to Harvey Libberman last night; he told me there are a few guys from Knoxville who have never been to E-ville before and are thinking about coming. The Knoxville Mafia is always welcome here. The members of the RCRC will do anything they can to help and make them feel like family. Come and play toy boats with us.

As in the past the white line will be painted. There will be pit spaces marked every 12 ft, please use them as a guide for setting up to make room for other racers.

Even though the last D-14 point race will be at Hobart, the high-point trophies will not be presented at that race. They will be passed out at this race.

This race will be a good time D-14 members to set dates and point series changes for next year.

See you at the races.

DonB

don my name is eric plaiss i want to register for rtr boat class iam with rocky farmer mike starett

Last edited by a moderator:
Don, You have me listed for RTR as being on ch 71. That should be 2.4. On B Sprt tunnel you have me on ch 81. That should be Ch 71 but can be changed if need be. Thanks, Mike Starrett

Boat count 144. Deadline is tomorrow. If you still want in e-mail (please put race in subject line)or PM me by tomorrow night. I will post a complete entry list sometime on Wednesday.

Don Brown

[email protected]

The final boat count is 157 from 55 drivers. There are no freq conflicts and only one class didn’t make the minimum boat count. The only person who entered D-Hydro was moved up to E-Hydro and they have been notified. Attached is the drivers list in running order (left to right)(top to bottom).

Curb jumpers are in place. The white pit line has been painted 15 ft south of the street; we had a lot of rain this morning so I hope it didn’t wash away. Also there are orange lines painted every 12 ft to be used as a guide for setting up your pit.

There are a few safety rules that the property owner has asked us to follow:

Nothing can be placed between the white pit line and the street.

No parking on the street, you can pull up and unload but then your car must be moved.

No trailers are to be parked on the lake side of the street.

On site camping will be allowed for this race.

Sorry no food vender will be available but there are many restaurants close by.

See you at the races

DonB

The final boat count is 157 from 55 drivers. There are no freq conflicts and only one class didn’t make the minimum boat count. The only person who entered D-Hydro was moved up to E-Hydro and they have been notified. Attached is the drivers list in running order (left to right)(top to bottom).

Curb jumpers are in place. The white pit line has been painted 15 ft south of the street; we had a lot of rain this morning so I hope it didn’t wash away. Also there are orange lines painted every 12 ft to be used as a guide for setting up your pit.

There are a few safety rules that the property owner has asked us to follow:

Nothing can be placed between the white pit line and the street.

No parking on the street, you can pull up and unload but then your car must be moved.

No trailers are to be parked on the lake side of the street.

On site camping will be allowed for this race.

Sorry no food vender will be available but there are many restaurants close by.

See you at the races

DonB
Don, i don't see troy polatie on the drivers list.Ryan hobby has confirmed that he was entered and wondering about this.can you let me know?

Mark

List looks good, turn out for some classes is great.

Just changed the 20 mono to 63 and hot shot Mark Hopper is on that 63 too. he beat me last time out.

Went out and tested today the T boat and the Timex. You guys thought it was fast last week, I have a bit more now.

PM Joe warren about some mc9 plugs to buy, Any one else have some to sell bring them I need to buy some.

PHIL T

Come on Phil... I just got lucky last time! I was looking forward to running you again. Maybe we'll get into a runoff with each other?

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

Just changed the 20 mono to 63 and hot shot Mark Hopper is on that 63 too. he beat me last time out.

Went out and tested today the T boat and the Timex. You guys thought it was fast last week, I have a bit more now.

PM Joe warren about some mc9 plugs to buy, Any one else have some to sell bring them I need to buy some.

PHIL T
Phil

What is the going price for MC-9 plugs? I might have a doz or two laying around.

DonB

PHIL T
Prepare for 40 mono Ole man. I`am coming to get ya........ :p

PHIL T
Prepare for 40 mono Ole man. I`am coming to get ya........ :p
OK I will be there with all the monos.

Hopefully everyone has big blocks in there monos cuz its gunna be wild!! i got my eyes on you joe! :eek:

Well the rain has dissolved the white pit line and the forecast shows more rain on the way. There is no way we will be able to get it repainted in time. Even though the line is gone the 15 ft setback rule is still in effect. When you are setting up your pit please keep at least 15 foot between the street and tent. This area must remain clear at all times. The orange lines that were every 12 ft along the white line are still there, please use them as a guide when setting up.

I need lines, I need guidance. FIX MY LINES NOW, Don. Just so you know, its raining here in St. Louis this morning too. Looks to be a wet weekend. Ken

I need lines, I need guidance. FIX MY LINES NOW, Don. Just so you know, its raining here in St. Louis this morning too. Looks to be a wet weekend. Ken
Ken you needing guidance...now that is an under statement!!! LOL don't worry about the rain it wont be a hard rain and i don't think you will melt....with any luck it will only be intermittent showers just to resurface the race course!!!!

Latest posts

Back