Evansville Kohlmeyer Classic September 19-20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave I may not be able to get anymore shirts, I placed original order and picked them up and placed another order tuesday, if they havent completed it, I will try to add your 2 2xl shirts to it

Due to sponsors and the few I seen added to the list after we placed original order, I did do a second order that should be ready next friday. From this point on, whatever we have is what we have but with that said, we should have enough and the right sizes for everybody that asked.

IF anyone would have a hitec HS 5085 servo going to Evansville I would like to get one. It is a digital micro, one grommet on each end.

A futaba s3153 would work too.

Phil,

I have a couple Airtronics digital micro servos that might work. ( not sure what the model # is)

Anyone going to this race happen to have a pair of NEW Hitec HS-82MG servos I could purchase off of them, or direct me to a hobby shop when I get there tomorrow. Have to have 82s, 85s won't fit, and I aleady have those.

Thanks'

Steve Ball

Back